Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or Foul? Trans HS wrestler winning female wrestling titles

Fair or Foul?

• Fair

• Foul

Results are only viewable after voting.
giphy.gif

finally... a woman that ain't my wife that get's it...

Two bigots in love

how sweet

yall hate trans folks and like flies to shit you flock to these dumbass threads to just spew bullshit

Excuse me.gif

I do NOT 'hate' anyone , I'll have you know SEXY FACE RACE!!

and I don't care if you get mad at these Keegrows you better still give me some hugs and sh*t when I see you... H3ll!!

Getting all irrate over boy pu$$y. lol ;-)

View attachment 31628

I do NOT 'hate' anyone , I'll have you know SEXY FACE RACE!!

and I don't care if you get mad at these Keegrows you better still give me some hugs and sh*t when I see you... H3ll!!

Getting all irrate over boy pu$$y. lol ;-)

lmaooooooooo I love you reesey cup.

This heat is only for the men

you know Im sweet on you

That this is fair. It's not.

If transwomen have to have testosterone levels of a cis woman to compete, it's for a reason.

This is trans man competing against women. Unfair.

you know whats unfair?

The fact you dont live close enough to where I can punch you in your head anytime I feel like it

yall hate trans folks and like flies to shit you flock to these dumbass threads to just spew bullshit

Being real Race, people like you are what's doing the real damage to Trans people. Trans people need psychiatric help, not hormones and surgery. No other condition similar to this get's the treatment a transperson gets:

"I'm Jesus Christ, follow me my children" - straight to the crazy house
"I feel fat even though I weigh 72lbs holding a bag of rocks" - mental treatment for you too
"I'm really a wolf and identify as such" - straight jacket, rubber room, and meds for you pal.
"I'm a woman trapped in a man's body" - nothing wrong, perfectly normal.

Surely you can see the problem here?

The problem stems from their inability to see what they actually are biologically and is no different that an anorexic or bulimic that always see themselves as fat. At no point in time has it ever been advisable to give into their conditions, in fact, quite the opposite. Dr. Paul R. McHugh, the former Chief of Psychiatry at Johns Hopkins Hospital and Distinguished Service Professor of Psychiatry at Johns Hopkins University, author of over 200, peer reviewed papers and 6 books and notable scholar in transgenderism and sex reassignment surgery with 40 years under his belt has stated

“We have wasted scientific and technical resources and damaged our professional credibility by collaborating with madness rather than trying to study, cure, and ultimately prevent it.”

and

“We psychiatrists, I thought, would do better to concentrate on trying to fix their minds and not their genitalia,”

"surgical alteration to the body of these unfortunate people was to collaborate with a mental disorder rather than to treat it."

Johns Hopkins Psychiatry Department "concluded that human sexual identity is mostly built into our constitution by the genes we inherit and the embryogenesis we undergo." This made it "quite clear" that "we psychiatrists should work to discourage those adults who seek surgical sex reassignment."

Trans activists "still argue that their members are entitled to whatever surgery they want, and they still claim that their sexual dysphoria represents a true conception of their sexual identity." The doctor argues that these same activists have provided "little evidence" to refute scientific arguments that transgenderism is a psychological disorder.

“One might expect that those who claim that sexual identity has no biological or physical basis would bring forth more evidence to persuade others,” concluded McHugh. “But as I’ve learned, there is a deep prejudice in favor of the idea that nature is totally malleable.”

These people need serious and mental help, and by denying this people like you cause them more harm than good. One of the latest studies on transgendered children stated that up to 80% of kids like this spontaneously lose that feeling as they get older. This means that the majority of kids that are on hormone blockers and shit like that are basically being abused, as they would normally just stop thinking they're the opposite sex. Instead the hormones and shit fuck up their bodies and they're never allowed to mature properly which can be far more devastating. A boy that had been given blockers at a young age that suddenly loses his trans identity late in his teens would now have to deal with having an underdeveloped penis, no facial hair, feminine features, feminine voice, and fat distribution (meaning he may have hips, a butt, and larger breasts). He no longer feels as though he's a female, yet because of the treatments he now looks like one and once off the hormones he'll begin going back to being male, which means going through the next 5-6 years of puberty much later in life than he should.

Being real Race, people like you are what's doing the real damage to Trans people. Trans people need psychiatric help, not hormones and surgery. No other condition similar to this get's the treatment a transperson gets:

"I feel fat even though I weigh 72lbs holding a bag of rocks" - mental treatment for you too
"I'm really a wolf and identify as such" - straight jacket, rubber room, and meds for you pal.

The problem stems from their inability to see what they actually are biologically and is no different that an anorexic or bulimic that always see themselves as fat. At no point in time has it ever been advisable to give into their conditions, in fact, quite the opposite. Dr. Paul R. McHugh, the former Chief of Psychiatry at Johns Hopkins Hospital and Distinguished Service Professor of Psychiatry at Johns Hopkins University, author of over 200, peer reviewed papers and 6 books and notable scholar in transgenderism and sex reassignment surgery with 40 years under his belt has stated

“We have wasted scientific and technical resources and damaged our professional credibility by collaborating with madness rather than trying to study, cure, and ultimately prevent it.”

and

“We psychiatrists, I thought, would do better to concentrate on trying to fix their minds and not their genitalia,”

"surgical alteration to the body of these unfortunate people was to collaborate with a mental disorder rather than to treat it."

Johns Hopkins Psychiatry Department "concluded that human sexual identity is mostly built into our constitution by the genes we inherit and the embryogenesis we undergo." This made it "quite clear" that "we psychiatrists should work to discourage those adults who seek surgical sex reassignment."

Trans activists "still argue that their members are entitled to whatever surgery they want, and they still claim that their sexual dysphoria represents a true conception of their sexual identity." The doctor argues that these same activists have provided "little evidence" to refute scientific arguments that transgenderism is a psychological disorder.

“One might expect that those who claim that sexual identity has no biological or physical basis would bring forth more evidence to persuade others,” concluded McHugh. “But as I’ve learned, there is a deep prejudice in favor of the idea that nature is totally malleable.”

These people need serious and mental help, and by denying this people like you cause them more harm than good. One of the latest studies on transgendered children stated that up to 80% of kids like this spontaneously lose that feeling as they get older. This means that the majority of kids that are on hormone blockers and shit like that are basically being abused, as they would normally just stop thinking they're the opposite sex. Instead the hormones and shit fuck up their bodies and they're never allowed to mature properly which can be far more devastating. A boy that had been given blockers at a young age that suddenly loses his trans identity late in his teens would now have to deal with having an underdeveloped penis, no facial hair, feminine features, feminine voice, and fat distribution (meaning he may have hips, a butt, and larger breasts). He no longer feels as though he's a female, yet because of the treatments he now looks like one and once off the hormones he'll begin going back to being male, which means going through the next 5-6 years of puberty much later in life than he should.

a9c.png

and

D27D12C3-5D63-437E-8AC3-0D4AFA456A94.gif

Im not reading that ignorant novella you wrote professing your hate for trans ppl jones

See this is where ignorant ass niggas like you go wrong. For someone that "didn't read" it you claim to know what's in my reply.

Except there's no hate there at all, something you would know if you read it.

See this is where ignorant ass niggas like you go wrong. For someone that "didn't read" it you claim to know what's in my reply.

Except there's no hate there at all, something you would know if you read it.

“These people need psychiatric help”

I bet you also believe in electricshock therapy for gay people?

Back