Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Question for people who never seen Star Wars?

Btw avoid 95.5% of DIZNEE star wars content put created under Kathleen Kennedy and dave filoni except rogue one and andor

Clone wars- boring retcon garbage

Rebels - diznee kiddy garbage

The sequel trilogy - a disjointed mess

The mandalorian - it had a spark then baby Yoda became a gimmick and a marketing ploy and the main character eventually takes a backseat to filoni's beloved creations

Obi-wan has it's moments but it does dumb stuff and steps on continuity

Book of boba fett- besides filoni fan service and the mandalorian hijacking the show I loved it. fight me!

The bad batch- more of filoni's animated crap. Boring and adds nothing to the star wars universe.

Tales of the jedi- we could've gotten interesting stories about various Jedi but no this is filoni's vehicle used to make ahsoka his wet dream the new face of star wars as most of these short stories in involve her.

Ahsoka- live action rebels . This is basically a member berries smoothy served up for kids who grew up on clone wars and rebels who are adults now and adult newcommers who don't know what real star wars is like infamous 114. avoid it and you won't be missing anything.

If you support this crap you are not a real star wars fan.

I've enjoyed everything but Andor and Boba Fett.

G-dog is right about The Mandolorian becoming the Grogu show thanks to Kathleen Kennedy

Btw avoid 95.5% of DIZNEE star wars content put created under Kathleen Kennedy and dave filoni except rogue one and andor

Clone wars- boring retcon garbage

Rebels - diznee kiddy garbage

The sequel trilogy - a disjointed mess

The mandalorian - it had a spark then baby Yoda became a gimmick and a marketing ploy and the main character eventually takes a backseat to filoni's beloved creations

Obi-wan has it's moments but it does dumb stuff and steps on continuity

Book of boba fett- besides filoni fan service and the mandalorian hijacking the show I loved it. fight me!

The bad batch- more of filoni's animated crap. Boring and adds nothing to the star wars universe.

Tales of the jedi- we could've gotten interesting stories about various Jedi but no this is filoni's vehicle used to make ahsoka his wet dream the new face of star wars as most of these short stories in involve her.

Ahsoka- live action rebels . This is basically a member berries smoothy served up for kids who grew up on clone wars and rebels who are adults now and adult newcommers who don't know what real star wars is like infamous 114. avoid it and you won't be missing anything.

If you support this crap you are not a real star wars fan.

IMG_6187.gif

“Real Star Wars fans” in 2023

I'm going to have to ask you to leave
Prove me wrong. I've watched just about everything except for clone wars and any other animated shows.

Not saying it to hate. I've been waiting since the episode trilogy. For me personally it's fallen short of what I think it could've been especially on the movie side. 🤷🏿‍♂️

I'm not a huge fan of sci fi in general. Sometimes ill indulge in it but it's not often something will hold my attention if it's Sci fi. I've tried to watch the star wars films tons of times but can't bother paying attention. Can remember characters but I can't retain any of that story for the life of me. Never bought a star wars game or had any kind of merch.

I love fantasy though.

I'm not a huge fan of sci fi in general. Sometimes ill indulge in it but it's not often something will hold my attention if it's Sci fi. I've tried to watch the star wars films tons of times but can't bother paying attention. Can remember characters but I can't retain any of that story for the life of me. Never bought a star wars game or had any kind of merch.

I love fantasy though.
Damn. Sci-fi is my favorite genre. That's what makes star wars so disappointing. It's supposed to be the beacon.

Back