Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Question for people who never seen Star Wars?

Just not interested
I had an ex whose family was batshit crazy about Star Wars and made me watch the original trilogy and then some other ones I cant even remember.
At this point theres too many spin-offs and movies its like a big ass puzzle fuck alladat

Revenge of the sith, the later seasons of the clone wars, and some of the video games is all you need.

The original trilogy was groundbreaking and good for its time, I guess, but doesn’t really hold up well imo

Huh? What sequel trilogy? Never heard of it.
Like Knights of the old republic for the Xbox.

Last edited:
It helps but you can go into the clone wars show without seeing the movies

The chronological order is

Phantom Menace movie. It sucks
Attack Of The Clones movie
Clone Wars tv show
Revenge Of The Sith movie
Ok

We might start it this weekend

Crazy to me there are people who havent seen the OG Star Wars trilogy....childhood missed out BIG time without even knowing.

I love how people say its complicated and alot to follow but be head deep in those marvel movies with no problems. Lol

Crazy to me there are people who havent seen the OG Star Wars trilogy....childhood missed out BIG time without even knowing.

I love how people say its complicated and alot to follow but be head deep in those marvel movies with no problems. Lol
Marvel films up until very recently had simple plot threads that connected each film
Star Wars have a zillion spin-offs and prequels and tigers and bears

Back