Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Question for people who never seen Star Wars?

I watched the ORIGINAL first three (Star Wars, The Empire Strikes Back, and Return of the Jedi).

Found out Lucas went back and changed "Star Wars" to "A New Hope".
Then the new trilogy came out with Jar Jar Binks so the kids have something to laugh at and I have had ZERO interest in anything Star Wars related ever since.

I watched the ORIGINAL first three (Star Wars, The Empire Strikes Back, and Return of the Jedi).

Found out Lucas went back and changed "Star Wars" to "A New Hope".
Then the new trilogy came out with Jar Jar Binks so the kids have something to laugh at and I have had ZERO interest in anything Star Wars related ever since.
They realized their jar jar mistake and after the first film made him a very minor character

My first real introduction to this was via Space Balls.

I didn't realize it was a spoof of Star Wars. Idk how old I was but I was young. Maybe elementary school?

I keep saying I'ma try and sit down and watch it but I keep getting distracted

I didn't realize it was a spoof of Star Wars. Idk how old I was but I was young. Maybe elementary school?

Put on clone wars and watch it with your daughter

Seen the first 3 and Phantom Menace or whatever it’s called w the kid w the bowl haircut

I see no point in watching anything past that

Just more movies and shows for the bag

Loved that flick. Me and my siblings would watch it every time it came on HBO back inna day.

Back