Welcome To aBlackWeb

Quando Rondo Survives A Hit, Best Friend Not So Lucky

I feel bad for him.

But an early death and violence comes with the life.

And in LA, you ain't safe if you live that.

At what point do we stop feeling sorry for some of these dudes?

Plus, think about it…

Black “celebrities” go to L.A. and have to “check in” and pay black people to protect them from other black people….

Fucking disgrace.

You only have to do all of that if you associate yourself with the streets.

Think of it as a brand fee.

You go around claiming gangs and wanna throw up a set and you go to another city, that set is gonna tax to protect you from rival sets.

Quando Rondo is a Crip from GA in LA lol.

Pop Smoke was a Crip from NY.

2Pac was a celebrity Blood.

Chris Brown and Soulja Boy went from a teen star to a damn celebrity Blood.

Michael B. Jordan ain't worried about no gang shit. He popping bottles and having yacht parties.

These other dudes wanna be a street dude so bad they are willing to pay for it. Tekashi was willing to fund an entire gang for it

Even Stephen Jackson 40 plus be checking in like that shit is cool.

The streets' appeal will always be there.

Last edited:
Not to sound heartless, but exactly what the fuck do these niggas expect is gonna happen when you all up in that "lifestyle"??? All you talking is guns drugs and shit, talking shit about other rappers/gangs and whatnot, but sur prised when your ride get shot up and the homie perished??? Nah bruh, that comes with the territory!

Ionno what the fuck these lil dudes outchea thinking.

the wild part to me is when they talk about guns and drugs they're not talking about shooting their imaginary enemies and selling imaginary udrugs... they're telling real life stories about shooting their real life friends and using the real life drugs.

rap music got these kids living backwards as fuck.

the wild part to me is when they talk about guns and drugs they're not talking about shooting their imaginary enemies and selling imaginary udrugs... they're telling real life stories about shooting their real life friends and using the real life drugs.

rap music got these kids living backwards as fuck.

Niggas acting like X-Raided never got sat down for 25+ for talking real life shit on a record.

This shit is life imitating art, and these dumb muhfuckas is dying real ass death behind it. All this gang and assorted other street beef all over social media, then on songs by these knuckleheads. Now these niggas gotta "check in" when they go to certain cities and shit???

fuck aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall the way outta here.

I'll be glad when the pendulum swings back the other way and these rappers get back on Afrocentricity and shit.

The way people reacted when Von and nip was killed said a lot to me.
It’s still about who is liked vs who’s not liked.
Dude is on borrowed time. The dissing Von after his death from that team and throwing it in Durk's face, it's only a matter of time before they get Rondo and everyone else that was dissing.

Just checked out a few of lil homie songs I ain’t impressed I’m starting to notice you don’t have to have actual talent to make it no more, ppl more interested in story/conflicts these niggas involved in its niggas who don’t rap and they just regular street niggas and have followers and clout like they’re rappers, like the nigga who killed lil durks cousin & manager videos of him with 1million+ views and he’s not a rapper it’s really sad it’s white suburban & black shortys invested in street crimes and talking about these niggas like they not real people.

People acted like Nipsey was Black Jesus.

Lol, I'm like ain't this the underground Crip rapper that sold mixtapes for 100 bucks, since when people have a fuck about him?
My thing was he claimed he was six oh first, slapped a camera man and broke a street rule about snitching without paperwork to a known hitta, and got dealt with. Yet people were ok with dudes innocent family getting targeted. Almost celebrating the rumor they was wiping out his family. People blamed big u and the cops and the teachings of dr sebi. Nah he broke street rules. Plus he was working with the police. And that was celebrated. But niggas trynna look at big u funny for working with the police?
Niggas love to pick an choose what’s ok

Back