Welcome To aBlackWeb

Quando Rondo Survives A Hit, Best Friend Not So Lucky

🙄

niggas is not in this thread to better serve their community

it’s hood gossip from the kids they don’t fuck with
Which goes back to an earlier post about who’s liked and who’s not.
social media makes idols out of people who might not deserve it.

Sorry but I’m late.
Cw is not a coon nor a fed.
I think the real question is why are people so pressed by him talking trash vs all the other people who talk trash?
I see what he’s doing. Not many can see his angle. Or they blame his time, which yet another problem.
the man is showing what our problems are. He’s holding a mirror up.
People just don’t like what they see
Lmao he’s a self hating black man that’s threatened people then called the police. That shit ain’t honorable or respectful he’s a fuckin weirdo and it’s disgusting he has a fanbase

Sorry but I’m late.
Cw is not a coon nor a fed.
I think the real question is why are people so pressed by him talking trash vs all the other people who talk trash?
I see what he’s doing. Not many can see his angle. Or they blame his time, which yet another problem.
the man is showing what our problems are. He’s holding a mirror up.
People just don’t like what they see

Or maybe people don't take a guy who said "some girls need a good raping" seriously when he says he cares about the community. You're doing a great job of not propping dude up and fucking with his content anymore though....

Or maybe people don't take a guy who said "some girls need a good raping" seriously when he says he cares about the community. You're doing a great job of not propping dude up and fucking with his content anymore though....
I said I don’t support that statement.

Lmao he’s a self hating black man that’s threatened people then called the police. That shit ain’t honorable or respectful he’s a fuckin weirdo and it’s disgusting he has a fanbase
What part makes him self hating?
King von has a fan base too. So did Charles Manson and trump. Can’t control who people follow.

Some of the comments in here make it abundantly clear how desensitized people have become to this type of shit. A lot of y'all niggas have let all of the craziness going on in the world remove your humanity.
FarBlankAmericancrow-size_restricted.gif

Back