Welcome To aBlackWeb

Quando Rondo Survives A Hit, Best Friend Not So Lucky

Dude is on borrowed time. The dissing Von after his death from that team and throwing it in Durk's face, it's only a matter of time before they get Rondo and everyone else that was dissing.
Not saying you wrong but wasn’t von a killa? And they was smoking on other dudes dead homie packs?
I mean I get it but can’t be mad when it’s done back. It’s just a cycle.
that whole situation is wild to me.
But I’m also an old nigga. So get off my lawn

The way people reacted when Von and nip was killed said a lot to me.
It’s still about who is liked vs who’s not liked.

Not only was there a huge time, circumstance and location difference between both those unfortunate killings but I feel personally like it's crazy disrespectful for you to be comparing Nipsey who was everything you probably wish you were as a street person and Vonn who is everything you fetishize as a street person.

Dos... don't take this the wrong way but you are neither.

Not only was there a huge time, circumstance and location difference between both those unfortunate killings but I feel personally like it's crazy disrespectful for you to be comparing Nipsey who was everything you probably wish you were as a street person and Vonn who is everything you fetishize as a street person.

Dos... don't take this the wrong way but you are neither.
No offense taken.

Nah in Quando defense he didn’t do shit wrong Von attacked him and lil Tim killed von protecting Quando. Now he got lames trying to kill him and he has to act all tough and get deeper in a beef he never asked to be in because he’s a “gangsta rapper” and you can’t look pussy and rap about the streets.
Facts lil Tim did what a friend suppose to do.

At what point do we stop feeling sorry for some of these dudes?

Plus, think about it…

Black “celebrities” go to L.A. and have to “check in” and pay black people to protect them from other black people….

Fucking disgrace.

I was about to come in here and say the same shyt. Bet money they not bringing that same energy to them wyte celebs tho.

I want to know how long it took him to tell the cops what happened.
Bruh talk slow as hell

Back