Pusha T - Infrared Vs. Drake - Duppy Freestyle

• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, he looks like a nigga, it aint some shit he can turn off. Just cuz im mixed doesn't mean i can pretend i'm not black today. That's just a foolish argument.

I know yall don't like Drake, but yall make the dumbest arguments to dislike the nigga.
if you didnt tell me you were half panamanian, i wouldnt have never guessed it

i cant say the same for Drake

however, if now you on your pro black kick as a website owner, but if AHH/Maven come along, and you sell to them, what does that say about you?

Again, he looks like a nigga, it aint some shit he can turn off. Just cuz im mixed doesn't mean i can pretend i'm not black today. That's just a foolish argument.

I know yall don't like Drake, but yall make the dumbest arguments to dislike the nigga.
there is a difference....drake looks suburban and non threatening.

if you didnt tell me you were half panamanian, i wouldnt have never guessed it

i cant say the same for Drake

however, if now you on your pro black kick as a website owner, but if AHH/Maven come along, and you sell to them, what does that say about you?

Let me give yall a quick disclaimer, the sec one of these mfs wave $500k+ in my face im selling this shit lol call me what u want.

my only problem with @Black_Samson is

this nigga keeps being right.
i swear this nigga hides his logic and shit in roid raging posts and it gets overlooked.

i mean...think about it...bruce banner is the hulk.

i aint fucking doubting this nigga no more.

we still gonna run the fade since i see he telegraphs his punches i can call him out and hopefully never run into him.

thats all.

but im right about some shit too
The shining is a gift and a curse.

I can tell win some bad shit coming, but cant land the number for shit....

Neither will Push and in the words of Push "yall aint hear that from me" :chile:
Point is, you kept referring to battle rap as if no one stretches the truth in that arena. If the angle is wack the angle is wack but by no means is that an anomaly or frowned upon. It's normal.

And like I said in my previous post, drake tucked his kid away to be used for publicity and is ashamed of his baby mom. Based on the son's Adidas rollout and the bm's social media scrub job, are we really in a position to say those inferences are too far from being probable?

Last edited:
Point is, you kept referring to battle rap as if no one stretches the truth in that arena. If the angle is wack the angle is wack but by no means is that an anomaly or frowned upon. It's normal.

And like I said in my previous post, drake tucked his kid away to be used for publicity and is ashamed of his baby mom. Based on the son's Adidas rollout and the bm's social media scrub job, are we really in a position to say those inferences are too far from being probable?

Yall actin like the kid is 16 "he tucked him away cuz he's ashamed", bruh the mf's an infant. That's a weird and bogus ass argument and as a man using it in a rap battle, that shit is fuckin gay. Take that bullshit to Empire and battle the gay nigga on the show.

Fuck kid cudi too

Nigga makes black self harming music
Yall unwarranted disdain for Drake is hilarious to watch lol

And your continued support for an obvious product of the pop machine is sickening.

That nigga is Bow Wow2.0, the machine took the lessons from their failures with him and vanilla ice and sent him out into the wild like he was a COINTELPRO agent.

Cabn believe yall the same niggas that watched the wire and the corner only to support a damn undrrcover agent.

Yall actin like the kid is 16 (he tucked him away cuz he's a ashamed), bruh the mf's an infant. That's a weird and bogus ass argument and as a man using it in a rap battle, that shit is fuckin gay. Take that bullshit to Empire and battle the gay nigga on the show.
Ole what about the babies ass nigga

Yall unwarranted disdain for Drake is hilarious to watch lol
i think it comes from this lil light skinned nigga being untouchable and being able to do anything in a genre that is controlled by his kinda.

its like how can a basketball player not need to dribble and not get called for it...and the nigga runs full speed up the court get a chair, stand in the chair and keeps shooting until he scores...then the crowd applauds.....but the moment anyone else touches the ball....they travelled and fouled the nigga and he aint even close to them.

or maybe we should just look at it like drake is the retarted kid or handicapped kid who they let run a touchdown to help his esteem and its the right thing to do.

i think it comes from this lil light skinned nigga being untouchable and being able to do anything in a genre that is controlled by his kinda.

its like how can a basketball player not need to dribble and not get called for it...and the nigga runs full speed up the court get a chair, stand in the chair and keeps shooting until he scores...then the crowd applauds.....but the moment anyone else touches the ball....they travelled and fouled the nigga and he aint even close to them.

or maybe we should just look at it like drake is the retarted kid or handicapped kid who they let run a touchdown to help his esteem and its the right thing to do.

So basically ABW loves light skin women and hates light skin men, gotcha.

movieposter.jpg

What Drake did with that blackface was no different than what Robert Townsend did with this movie.

It was done to bring awareness to the bullshit that black actors and actresses face on a regular.

Some of you are so blinded by your Drake hate, you refuse to see things for what they truly are.

I like Pusha T, but he is pushing this “Drake is a coon” shit while running around with Kanye West and Kim Kardashian, who are both beholden to the most powerful racist white man in the world Donald Trump.

NO.

You need your ass whooped. Are you white?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back