Pusha T - Infrared Vs. Drake - Duppy Freestyle

• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Iono about you niggas but I aint know Drake had a bastard child until Pusha spilled the beans and fucked up the Adidas rollout... that being said... who rolls out they kid to an addidas line?

Surprise yall! I got a new album some new kicks and three stripes merch....... AND A BABY!

Thats some strategic marketing right there lol
This. I'm not all the way through the thread yet, but push wasn't saying drake is an absentee father. He's saying he's hiding him so he can be used for publicity and that he's ashamed of his baby mom (and has reason to).

Might be exaggerated but it's entirely plausible given what we know about the situation.

Gabi gon get kicked from the thread for using sound logic

movieposter.jpg

What Drake did with that blackface was no different than what Robert Townsend did with this movie.

It was done to bring awareness to the bullshit that black actors and actresses face on a regular.

Some of you are so blinded by your Drake hate, you refuse to see things for what they truly are.

I like Pusha T, but he is pushing this “Drake is a coon” shit while running around with Kanye West and Kim Kardashian, who are both beholden to the most powerful racist white man in the world Donald Trump.

movieposter.jpg

What Drake did with that blackface was no different than what Robert Townsend did with this movie.

It was done to bring awareness to the bullshit that black actors and actresses face on a regular.

Some of you are so blinded by your Drake hate, you refuse to see things for what they truly are.

I like Pusha T, but he is pushing this “Drake is a coon” shit while running around with Kanye West and Kim Kardashian, who are both beholden to the most powerful racist white man in the world Donald Trump.
nigga get waaaay the fuck outta here with that.

you can not compare the two

I think niggas gettin' a lil excited about the blackface. It looks bad but I can see what Drake is sayin' about blacks and roles in Hollywood. Like 'You have to looked and act like this to make it'. I wouldn't have done it and of course it look a horrible so good move by Push but nah I'm not sure it's that big a deal

I think niggas gettin' a lil excited about the blackface. It looks bad but I can see what Drake is sayin' about blacks and roles in Hollywood. Like 'You have to looked and act like this to make it'. I wouldn't have done it and of course it look a horrible so good move by Push but nah I'm not sure it's that big a deal
but hes not the person to do that......
crazy this is...hes considered safe...and his skin color helps that ......so he is apart of the problem

think will smith....one of a very few black men that ever been on a movie poster holding a gun.

why is that?

He could've said the same thing without doing that

And why has he kept quiet since?

This is what everyone's gripe is. If that was truly a passionate issue for him, it should've only been magnified given his larger platform

but hes not the person to do that......
crazy this is...hes considered safe...and his skin color helps that ......so he is apart of the problem

think will smith....one of a very few black men that ever been on a movie poster holding a gun.

why is that?

Bro I hear that the ting is wack I kno' it is but I do think it was just poor decision makin' on Drakes part

That black face shit won’t affect Drake at all. His primary fan base don’t care enough to be outraged or do anything about it. Same shit different toilet. Let’s get back to the bars.

Honestly that don’t matter at this point.

He’s using the sympathy route “I was young I was making a statement”. He knows he has a big enough fanbase that will take care of the rest. He threw the lob and his fanbase gonna Shawn Kemp that bitch
tumblr_n050wmqBgd1rgx7ico1_400.gif

This is the disappointing part. Fucking dumb ass fans.

I'm just keeping shit impartial. I like(d) Kanye more than Drake, but the nigga did some fuck shit. R.Kelly i..was my favorite rnb singer of alltime, the nigga did some fuck shit. Nobody's above getting called out, kanye's a bitch ass nigga, kellz is a sick fuck nigga, etc.

But this shit? Nah fam, this aint shit but fake gossip and outrage.

tenor.gif

J6wXl.gif

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

That black face shit won’t affect Drake at all. His primary fan base don’t care enough to be outraged or do anything about it. Same shit different toilet. Let’s get back to the bars.
And let's examine who exactly his primary fan base is

Chicks and white teens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back