Pusha T - Infrared Vs. Drake - Duppy Freestyle

• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro I hear that the ting is wack I kno' it is but I do think it was just poor decision makin' on Drakes part
an he should face the backlash of that.....

me as a black american dont have the option to make bad decision when i was young.......shit carries with me thru life.

his ass should not be exempt. but i hear what you saying.

I find it funny Drake didn't even apologize for making such a dumb decision at 21

Just said, yeah I did
because apologizing means he did something wrong.....

not that taking down the pic means the same things....

but what do i know

On the topic if blackface, I can see the argument from both sides.

On one hand, why a man that embraces his black heritage(at all times) would agree to dressing in blackface in any context is questionable.

But in the other hand, I see the artistic expression in the photos. The one in color or "spotlight" shows a typical historical representation of "cooning". But then the picture in black and white could represent a "behind the scene" mentality in which his expression shows discontent or sadness.

Either way, it boils down to choice and what you're willing to do for the dollar.

You've got to make better choices man...

Robert Townsend is certified

He's also not mixed only claiming his black side when it's convenient

Terrible comparison

Bruh, wtf are u talkin about? The nigga looks like a nigga, it aint some shit he can turn off lol you actin like the mf looks like Logic.

Terrible argument

Cuz everybody tells the 100% truth in battle rap and nobody "gossips"

tenor.gif

The last time a nigga came with 100% gossip was T-Rex vs Clips and we seen what happened..........

Lol at Drake having the spine to make an artistic statement on social/Black issues in 2007 but never doing it again for the next decade after.

That day whilst wearing black face was grand opening, grand closing with the black social commentary.

Word lol.

Whoever made that executive decision to pitch the idea to him probably spun it as a positive artistic piece. But behind the scenes laughing at him.

It wasnt a good move regardless of the motivation.

I would take his explanation into consideration if the boy didnt have a pattern of bitch assed behavior.

That same pattern of behavior folks have been giving him passes for. Think about all the horse shit this fool has pulled, why oh why do yall find anything he says relatable?

On the topic if blackface, I can see the argument from both sides.

On one hand, why a man that embraces his black heritage(at all times) would agree to dressing in blackface in any context is questionable.

But in the other hand, I see the artistic expression in the photos. The one in color or "spotlight" shows a typical historical representation of "cooning". But then the picture in black and white could represent a "behind the scene" mentality in which his expression shows discontent or sadness.

Either way, it boils down to choice and what you're willing to do for the dollar.

You've got to make better choices man...

I just want to know why the activism stopped there...

I just want to know why the activism stopped there...
my only problem with @Black_Samson is

this nigga keeps being right.
i swear this nigga hides his logic and shit in roid raging posts and it gets overlooked.

i mean...think about it...bruce banner is the hulk.

i aint fucking doubting this nigga no more.

we still gonna run the fade since i see he telegraphs his punches i can call him out and hopefully never run into him.

thats all.

but im right about some shit too

Bruh, wtf are u talkin about? The nigga looks like a nigga, it aint some shit he can turn off lol you actin like the mf looks like Logic.

Terrible argument
how?

its convenient for him to toe the line between a jew and a black person when it suits him

you didnt seem to disagree when i said that if he was really passionate about the lack of diversity in hollywood, he would've kept talking about it once he blew up

but nah...he know where his bread is buttered

how?

its convenient for him to toe the line between a jew and a black person when it suits him

you didnt seem to disagree when i said that if he was really passionate about the lack of diversity in hollywood, he would've kept talking about it once he blew up

but nah...he know where his bread is buttered

Again, he looks like a nigga, it aint some shit he can turn off. Just cuz im mixed doesn't mean i can pretend i'm not black today. That's just a foolish argument.

I know yall don't like Drake, but yall make the dumbest arguments to dislike the nigga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back