Pusha T - Infrared Vs. Drake - Duppy Freestyle

• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
all niggas said was the baby looks white lmaooooooooo and niggas lost they damn mind

nobody clowned the kid we said he looks white and i was caught off guard because i didnt expect lil homie to look like that. nobody said he was ugly or started joking on his features

not understanding

like we bullying him for being whiter than Kim K

least your honest

Bet the same "don't joke about kids" folks was laughing they ass off at them "what Blue Ivy gonna look like when she grown" memes back on the IC.
Even worse is I've encountered a few niggas that say the whole "i dont joke about kids", but at the same time if they have beef with you, they'd shoot you on a playground in front of your kids and other peoples kids, with no fucks. And they were def laughing in the Blue Ivy thread saying they hope she dont look like Jay. I dont remember seeing anyone say the line got crossed.

But For celebrities I feel if they didnt want the publics opinion on certain things, then they shouldnt broadcast it. Its one thing if a magazine post spy photos, but its another thing if they publish a full spread.

And the jokes in here were tame af. It was just silly shit IMO, but I cant tell someone what not to be outraged about. So it is what it is.

Lol yeah again what's the problem.

So you never ever gonna post about* celebrity havin' a kid in anyway? Is it gossip for us to talk about how we wouldn't want blonde kids? What about the whore BM angle, are we not allowed to talk about that shit that could happen to any of us men?

You guys man come on.

I made a gossip section for a reason. I thought the female posters would want a section for this type of shit. Instead it's been a bunch feminine niggas who wanna gossip about celeb babies and divorces who brought that shit to this section.

Idgaf about Drake. When Push just dropped the verse taking shots at Drake on Jada's album i was the first nigga on here hyping that shit. The fuck nigga behavior taking place in here has nothing to do with homie. I'm just callin a spade a spade.

Same thing when a few months ago posts were made about a poster's kid situation and that shit got deleted and deaded quick. Corny is corny, celeb or not.

Idgaf about Drake. When Push just dropped the verse taking shots at Drake on Jada's album i was the first nigga on here hyping that shit. The fuck nigga behavior taking place in here has nothing to do with homie. I'm just callin a spade a spade.

"riight"

b4766ab32cdbd36c49be2962bdc8cae3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back