Pusha T - Infrared Vs. Drake - Duppy Freestyle

• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got wild in here. But I'm aware and acknowledge that I'm not shit, so some of those meme's had me rolling.

Its def Drakes kid, they make the same duhhh face.

But I have a cousin whos lightskin and her husband is darkskin. 1 of her kids came out brown and the other one, lightskin with blonde hair and blue eyes. As she got older, her hair got darker and her eye color changed tho. So the same thing is possible for his son.

an L means i lost

lmaooo im sorry but that would never happen in a debate with u

You have failed to pull up proof of what you said and when you tried it completely wrong.

That’s called a L.

Just like when you told me whatTrump said by calling it the Chinese Flu it would inflict danger amongst Asians here and it did I said you was right.

being able to understand when you’re wrong goes a long way in becoming smarter

Champ

Got wild in here. But I'm aware and acknowledge that I'm not shit, so some of those meme's had me rolling.

Its def Drakes kid, they make the same duhhh face.

But I have a cousin whos lightskin and her husband is darkskin. 1 of her kids came out brown and the other one, lightskin with blonde hair and blue eyes. As she got older, her hair got darker and her eye color changed tho. So the same thing is possible for his son.

least your honest

Bet the same "don't joke about kids" folks was laughing they ass off at them "what Blue Ivy gonna look like when she grown" memes back on the IC.

The fuck niggas always expose themselves. "But but what about cancel culture". And on the real, this isn't solely about talkin about kids, the whole shit is fuck nigga behavior. Niggas in here gossipin like faggots.

I would call niggas out by name but we saw what happened last time I pulled a nigga's cards (it's aight to come back now fam @NeighborhoodNomad )

The fuck niggas always expose themselves. "But but what about cancel culture". And on the real, this isn't solely about talkin about kids, the whole shit is fuck nigga behavior. Niggas in here gossipin like faggots.

I would call niggas out by name but we saw what happened last time I pulled a nigga's cards (it's aight to come back now fam @NeighborhoodNomad )

Lol this a black discussion forum bro, a very prominent nig had a kid and niggas is talkin' about it. What's the problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back