Status
Not open for further replies.
I'ma just say this

Y'all niggas better start using your aliases when you post in the candy shop

I've been bookmarking posts for at least a year waiting on the right moment

Take what you will from that
You don't bring that Room into any other rooms for discussion sir

The whole gossip girl circle.

But before the feels, I'll see myself out. Point's been made.

Yall have fun comparing eye color and hair

giphy.gif

Yall have spent waaay too long discussing ethics and morality and not enough time laughing.

You aint gon shame me for laughing at jokes.

We grew up on Comic View, Def Comedy Jam, Snaps, Eddie Murphy, Richard Pryor, Paul Mooney, Redd Foxx, Robin Harris, mmmmmmmmmmother fucking 1980's horror movies.... But lauging at a genetic anomaly is some how a cardinal sin.

We wouldn't be laughing if the nigga took pride in his kid, instead he hid his kid and attempted to do damagr control because his kid didn't fit his current image...

I'm sorry but who is the real scum bag mother fucker in this situation, him or us?

@Goldie

Nigga go make a lopsided tournanment series and then blame it on Excel and let us laugh at these jokes.

Yall have spent waaay too long discussing ethics and morality and not enough time laughing.

We grew up on Comic View, Def Comedy Jam, Snaps, Eddie Murphy, Richard Pryor, Paul Mooney, Redd Foxx, Robin Harris, mmmmmmmmmmother fucking 1980's horror movies.... But lauging at a genetic anomaly is some how a cardinal sin.

We wouldn't be laughing if the nigga took pride in his kid, instead he hid his kid and attempted to do damagr control because his kid didn't fit his current image...

I'm sorry but who is the real scum bag mother fucker in this situation, him or us?

@Goldie

Nigga go make a lopsided tournanment series and then blame it on Excel and let us laugh at these jokes.
You been one of the main ones wanting to give drake a baby since the ic.
I been said that shit was uncomfortable. Y'all can't hate somebody so much and steady wanna be in threads and crack jokes about slime.....For Years!!

Years u dolphin fucker

You been one of the main ones wanting to give drake a baby since the ic.
I been said that shit was uncomfortable. Y'all can't hate somebody so much and steady wanna be in threads and crack jokes about slime.....For Years!!

Years u dolphin fucker

Why not?

The nigga makes it easy to crack these jokes, aint my fault the niggas rap style turned into his lifestyle.

A punchline.

Imma keep making these jokes and yall 3 gon keep getting mad at them.

This is the way.

@Goldie

Iswis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back