Pusha T - Infrared Vs. Drake - Duppy Freestyle

• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I don't get is why niggas don't talk about how Drake is getting strippers pregnant then begging them for abortions and then in the same vein try and call himself a player, how Puffy slapped Drake or how Weeknd wrote take care. Shit don't make any sense. There's so much ammo on Drake and these niggas don't use any of it SMMFH

You got what u wished for @Sion

It wasn't even about the kid but more who he had the kid with. Niggas been getting clowned for millennia for seeding the neighborhood scallywag. Drake, Mr. Honesty in my music, choosing to withhold the information gave even more credence to the clowning. His silence conveyed shame and embarassment.

Y'all not about to paint the shit taboo now just because Drake is on the receiving end.

Pusha entire beef with Drake and Wayne is some extra cornball shit

Now this is one thing that Pusha admitted in the Flex interview last summer that made me look at him funny because it was a long standing rumor that he finally confirmed that he started dissing Wayne over the BAPE shit then dissed Drake simply because "He signed to Young Money". You carrying a decade plus beef over some clothes? Also listening to the entire video gives more context to the shit Drake said about Pusha. Still don't change the fact that he lost that battle and Pusha as a rapper will outbar him if that's what he needs to admit it to himself, but the actual basis for this entire beef is just so damn odd....

It wasn't even about the kid but more who he had the kid with. Niggas been getting clowned for millennia for seeding the neighborhood scallywag. Drake, Mr. Honesty in my music, choosing to withhold the information gave even more credence to the clowning. His silence conveyed shame and embarassment.

Y'all not about to paint the shit taboo now just because Drake is on the receiving end.

Good point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back