Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
See the source image
LMAO

Anything is chatty. If I knocked you df out and talked about it, its chatty. It's about what's being talked about. And the shit yall hyping is bitch nigga shit.

"I heard your parents got a divorce "

Faggot shit
Don’t matter what u like fam...obvious the shit hit my man s soul to the point that he s still aggy a yr later....he lost and it’s ok it happens

Don’t matter what u like fam...obvious the shit hit my man s soul to the point that he s still aggy a yr later....he lost and it’s ok it happens

You've been in here posting back to back saying he lost... nobody is disputing that lol

We're saying the shit yall hyping is faggot gossip shit. If that's what you like ... cool. To each its own, but it is what it is.

You've been in here posting back to back saying he lost... nobody is disputing that lol

We're saying the shit yall hyping is faggot gossip shit. If that's what you like ... cool. To each its own, but it is what it is.
Wins and Losses is all that matters fam....” faggot gossip shit” helped him get the W....which is all that matters

Point is the bars were unmemorable and bared no actual impact. The only thing that made it interesting was push revealing his kid and bm.

He got outbarred.

My homie was trying to say that shit the other day. Like nigga why do you even care about this niggas kid. Shut the fuck up. I was legit embarrassed that was my friends thought process.

It's not about us carin' about the kid it's that the reveal did Drake damage.

Do you know why J Prince told Drake to shelve the record ? Allegedly Drake smashed Kim,so if this is

true and he released that record would it be considered "sassy","gossip" shit ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back