Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Duppy >>> Pusha Tea's track

They both was dope to me.

In battle rap terms Push bodied him “in the building”, but not on cam. I still edge Push “on cam” because the performance of the diss but it’s not a body. And I wouldn’t be tight at somebody edging it the other way.

This shit stupid

Duppy was a cool Kanye diss. Kanye diss.

Story of Adidon was a great Drake diss. DRAKE diss.

Drake wanted no smoke with Pusha

And I don't think there's anything wrong with what Drake said, I dont expect him to listen Pusha solo shit

The thing I don’t get is why keep addressing some shit when u waved the white flag in the 1st placw

Niggas acting like it wasn't an interview and he was asking questions.

And if he doesn't answer then the narrative flips to him ducking the issue.

Lol at push being so irrelevant no one is even bothering to talk to him about any of this shit.

Niggas acting like it wasn't an interview and he was asking questions.

And if he doesn't answer then the narrative flips to him ducking the issue.

Lol at push being so irrelevant no one is even bothering to talk to him about any of this shit.
Push hasn’t granted an interview since the Budden shit.and he def talk about it then lol ....most high profile celebrities have their ppl send interviewers questions they are to ask and not ask....Drake s been trying to redirect the narrative since he got sonned....it started w that barbershop shit w Lebron....nigga wants to have the last word so bad

That was coming from a place of hurt feelings and emotions....since when do niggas care bout diss tracks setting the club off?

..it was a joke. He was roasting everybody including joe. Yall niggas taking this shit serious af lol

I'm inviting any of yall to the pod so we can debate this shit.

I wanna hear yall grown ass niggas tell me you were upset drake didnt announce his baby reveal earlier.

..it was a joke. He was roasting everybody including joe. Yall niggas taking this shit serious af lol

I wanna hear yall grown ass niggas tell me you were upset drake didnt announce his baby reveal earlier.
Lol at it was a joke but Im down let me know when ......Du and Kandy not running point on this one are they?

Drake thought he was about to shut down the world unveiling a baby and a shoe deal

Instead Pusha revealed a smut and an after thought

Let that man eat his L's in peace dawg

That was coming from a place of hurt feelings and emotions....since when do niggas care bout diss tracks setting the club off?

Point is the bars were unmemorable and bared no actual impact. The only thing that made it interesting was push revealing his kid and bm.

He got outbarred.

My homie was trying to say that shit the other day. Like nigga why do you even care about this niggas kid. Shut the fuck up. I was legit embarrassed that was my friends thought process.

Point is the bars were unmemorable and bared no actual impact. The only thing that made it interesting was push revealing his kid and bm.

He got outbarred.

My homie was trying to say that shit the other day. Like nigga why do you even care about this niggas kid. Shut the fuck up. I was legit embarrassed that was my friends thought process.
My nigga it’s a fight ....one nigga was jabbing throwing combos....the other nigga threw a haymaker that landed and ended the fight....it’s like the Harrison vs Charlo II ....Harrison was boxing better ahead on most of our cards then in the 11th round Charlo caught him w the hook put his lights out and took his belts.....u think niggas give a shit bout Harrison outboxing him for 11 rounds? No he got knocked out and lost his belts that’s all that matters....ain’t no Phyrric victories here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back