• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Niggas still mad Drake took the L now trying to downplay Pusha's street cred

1. Pusha's own brother killed his street cred coming out and saying all the "We grew up rough dope boys" talk was just bullshit when they came from a good 2 parent home and chose that life trying to be street niggas
2. Nobody in their right mind says Drake won the battle...niggas just say Pusha's reasons for a decade long beef with Wayne and Drake was over something stupid. Pusha out his own mouth said it was over the BAPE shit

You can't control what someone else is doing, what Kanye do ain't got nothing to do with Pusha.

Tupac was singing like a canary on other peoples alleged criminal acts, if 50 cent is looked at like a snitch for Ghetto Quran then Pac should be for his songs. Nigga wanted to be a gangsta but was out here telling on everyone.

He can't control what Ye was doing but he could've called it out as some bullshit like everybody else did instead of trying to defend Ye.

1. Pusha's own brother killed his street cred coming out and saying all the "We grew up rough dope boys" talk was just bullshit when they came from a good 2 parent home and chose that life trying to be street niggas
2. Nobody in their right mind says Drake won the battle...niggas just say Pusha's reasons for a decade long beef with Wayne and Drake was over something stupid. Pusha out his own mouth said it was over the BAPE shit

I remember reading somewhere his brother saying some shit about them not really being in the streets but I couldn't find where it was.

I do think dissing Drake is wack. Drake looked up to that nigga. But pusha chose drake instead of wayne. 10 years ago when wayne was that guy they did a bunch of subliminals. I support the home team but be for real the reasoning behind it is flimsy

Do you call out crybaby Tupac fake beef because Biggie was better than him so Pac lied and tried to implicate BIG in his shooting. Pac was a snitch but nobody ever put that label on him

Pac shot 2 cops. Street cred is diamond level. Even if that beef was all wrong

Clipse never claimed to be two strugglin' broke kids from what I've heard. They're quite up front about trappin' just coz

Lotta ppl chose to be in the game

Don't mean they ain't put that work in

Black tryna Chris Brown Pusha

Drake lost this one clearly. Simple as that

And instead of taking the L like a man he made a fool of himself

Making it look like J Prince "stopped" the beef, when all he did was use it for his book promo, copping pleas on Lebrons talkshow, etc.

He was the one who took the beef to a personal level, then all of a sudden he wanted to refer to "rules". Nah b

Last edited:
Doing hoe things

I knew a certified street nigga back home. Was sacred to be in the same company in him.

Got locked up and turned to a hoe ass nigga. Got ppl locked the fuck up
I keep saying them street niggas is fake.
Only 10% is legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back