Pusha T - Infrared Vs. Drake - Duppy Freestyle

• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet Drake took a lavender infused bath and drank Sangrias until he passed out from cryin’ after he heard Pusha’s tracks...

:wtf10:

59F6D6C2-A061-4669-9BC1-5578B2748BC7.gif

A year later and my feelings are still the same. Pusha clearly out rapped Drake but Pusha's "reasons" for dissing Drake (he revealed it in that Funk Flex interview) and his attempted defense of Kanye's bullshit still don't sit right and put him in the same light as what folks shit on Drake for. Being gossipy and emotional over shit that has nothing to do with him ie "I dissed Wayne for a decade because of BAPE and dissed Drake because he signed to YM"..

A year later and my feelings are still the same. Pusha clearly out rapped Drake but Pusha's "reasons" for dissing Drake (he revealed it in that Funk Flex interview) and his attempted defense of Kanye's bullshit still don't sit right and put him in the same light as what folks shit on Drake for. Being gossipy and emotional over shit that has nothing to do with him ie "I dissed Wayne for a decade because of BAPE and dissed Drake because he signed to YM"..
Who cares b

Boo hoo ass nigga

Not at all

His beef with them is just some shit anybody else would call out as lame as fuck and you can’t deny that

Do you call out crybaby Tupac fake beef because Biggie was better than him so Pac lied and tried to implicate BIG in his shooting. Pac was a snitch but nobody ever put that label on him

Do you call out crybaby Tupac fake beef because Biggie was better than him so Pac lied and tried to implicate BIG in his shooting. Pac was a snitch but nobody ever put that label on him

If he thought they had something to do with that’s what he think

And who he got locked up?

Pac a real one. He would never be the president of a company that’s own by a coon that diss blacks while being hugged up with a white supremacist.

source.gif

If he thought they had something to do with that’s what he think

And who he got locked up?

Pac a real one. He would never be the president of a company that’s own by a coon that diss blacks while being hugged up with a white supremacist.

You can't control what someone else is doing, what Kanye do ain't got nothing to do with Pusha.

Tupac was singing like a canary on other peoples alleged criminal acts, if 50 cent is looked at like a snitch for Ghetto Quran then Pac should be for his songs. Nigga wanted to be a gangsta but was out here telling on everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back