Pusha T - Infrared Vs. Drake - Duppy Freestyle

• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Throwing subliminals at niggas that supposedly sent niggas to harm you and you can't say OUR names on Twitter.

Nigga leaving breadcrumbs for feds. Straight pussy. Pusha Tea.

rb24o3lb7h211 (1).jpg

This is what I originally thought cuz he the president of GOOD Music and niggas prolly slacking.

But I'm sure we'll find out. I don't think someone who would say he's done with Drake would reignite a feud with him that he declared himself victorious over.

Shit the way that June rollout went...seems like them niggas should have beef with Pusha. He fucked up Nas and Teyana's albums as "president" of Good Music

Shit the way that June rollout went...seems like them niggas should have beef with Pusha. He fucked up Nas and Teyana's albums as "president" of Good Music

Kanye has the final say what are you talking about. Kayne produce all those albums if anything kanye fucked up those albums

Kanye has the final say what are you talking about. Kayne produce all those albums if anything kanye fucked up those albums

Both Ye and Push, but Push openly said Teyana's album didn't come out right and there was shit that should've been done different. That's his job as label president to handle those things too. I mean out of all those albums Push album came out the best, while Ye album was trash, Nas album was trash, and Teyana literally did multiple interviews about how she cussed out Ye and Push about being unhappy w/ the final product of her album. If I was on GOOD MUSIC that shit would have me looking sideways from a business perspective at them two.

I don't hate Pusha the rapper. He's dope as fuck. Pusha the label president...he didn't have the best results on all those albums that dropped last summer.
Whatever b

You blaming him for the role of an executive producer

You blaming him for Teyana not taking control of her project

You blaming him for Nas loving the album he made, for Ye loving the album he made

Again, its pointless

Niggaz always on NaS case regarding his music...

Why don't yall as music connoisseurs remix his shit? Get his acapellas and put the beats yall want on em... Problem solved

That man ain't gonna change his approach to how he produces his music... Which he makes for his true fans anyway

Whatever b

You blaming him for the role of an executive producer

You blaming him for Teyana not taking control of her project

You blaming him for Nas loving the album he made, for Ye loving the album he made

Again, its pointless

Nigga these are all things Pusha himself said could have been done better on his end...yes I think a label president has some responsibility for how an album comes out...what an odd concept. Pusha said they released her album w/o her hearing the final product and that Teyana was right to be mad at him about that...but according to you that's not his job...and that Nas album was trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back