Pusha T - Infrared Vs. Drake - Duppy Freestyle

• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was fun bc Meek ain't handle it right to become a threat. If meek had took it to where he needed to. Pleas woulda been copped.

If Ja Rule took it to where he needed to, 50, Aftermath & Shady would've been in trouble back in 2003 lol.

C'mon my G... ok, and?

Why are we even using hypotheticals for this?

This beef reminds me of the Takeover/Ether shit back in the day...

Big industry artiste gets humbled by a minor one...

If you compare both televised interviews you can see Drake was still in his feelings... #bars

While Push looked relaxed and happy... He a real rap head so he played the game smart

I caught where Push brought up Budden's fights with the WU and for a second or so Joe looked uncomfortable... Push a fool for that LMAO

Drake should just take the L and move on, everyone takes L's once in a while ... He's making friends with Chris Brown and Meek tryna spite Push and not for honest purposes

Pusha won both the battle and the war...

This beef reminds me of the Takeover/Ether shit back in the day...

Big industry artiste gets humbled by a minor one...

If you compare both televised interviews you can see Drake was still in his feelings... #bars

While Push looked relaxed and happy... He a real rap head so he played the game smart

I caught where Push brought up Budden's fights with the WU and for a second or so Joe looked uncomfortable... Push a fool for that LMAO

Drake should just take the L and move on, everyone takes L's once in a while ... He's making friends with Chris Brown and Meek tryna spite Push and not for honest purposes

Pusha won both the battle and the war...
Not sure Nas was a minor artist
this one of the things that amaze me.
two guys from london talking bout rap in NYC.

amazing

If Ja Rule took it to where he needed to, 50, Aftermath & Shady would've been in trouble back in 2003 lol.

C'mon my G... ok, and?

Why are we even using hypotheticals for this?

I think you missed the context from the earlier pages. We talking about WHY j.prince got so involved w this beef and not the meek one. The answer was, meek did not attack drake correctly and did not become a threat that could potentially harm j.prince pocket. Had meek become a threat to j.prince pocket, tha t beef also might have ended different

Prince and Drake are probably really close and he not using him just for money thats just what yall think

He probably just got his boy back.

this one of the things that amaze me.
two guys from london talking bout rap in NYC.

amazing
So what?
U ain't from nyc either and u don't een live in the states.
I think you missed the context from the earlier pages. We talking about WHY j.prince got so involved w this beef and not the meek one. The answer was, meek did not attack drake correctly and did not become a threat that could potentially harm j.prince pocket. Had meek become a threat to j.prince pocket, tha t beef also might have ended different
So pusha t is a threat to drakes pocket?

So what?
U ain't from nyc either and u don't een live in the states.

So pusha t is a threat to drakes pocket?
I'm from the states...what's your point?

Didn't you migrate?

Don't hate on a fellow immigrant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back