Pusha T - Infrared Vs. Drake - Duppy Freestyle

• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nigga stfu. By your standard every big rapper has poor character because they had to shit on somebody to get on. And people look for more dirt the bigger you are right? Pusha has no dirt because he is not on Drake level. We day everyday rappers sell their souls for success. But you not a deep thinker.
You
Are
A
Moron

I hope the dirt weed is good

The crazy part is someone from Pusha camp calling j.prince phone and telling him to chill on all the Pusha T talk. I'm all for the lyrical word play. But yea, this one beef that could go beyond rap. Mainly bc street niggas is gonna be fighting drake's fight and since they the ones that are gonna do the fighting drake gotta do what they say.

So if the street niggas tell drake to shut the fuck up...he has to listen (it is what it is). He ain't bout that life. I think w meek, he knew they were friends at one point and there was love there at some point. Is different w Push. I don't see them hugging it out on no stage

Under it all, I see J Prince reason to be mad. Pusha has damaged the face value of his main Asset. In turn he tryna make his reapect/clout Drake's clout, but it dont work like that.

Especially since we've seen how Drake was doing victory laps, wheelies, doughnuts and shit when he had Meek on the ropes. Now, the same rules ain't supposed to apply? Now there's supposed to be a mercy rule? Man fucc that, I'd have respected Drake more by him OWNING his Loss, than to sit bacc and let his OG try to cover for him.

Lol ar drake now wanting to be on the joe budden podcast after the pusha interview. Mail said he had a convo with him. So now you wanna come on the show, not when joe was sending tracks at your head, not before the whole pusha incident. LOL

Lol ar drake now wanting to be on the joe budden podcast after the pusha interview. Mail said he had a convo with him. So now you wanna come on the show, not when joe was sending tracks at your head, not before the whole pusha incident. LOL
where you hear this at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back