Pusha T - Infrared Vs. Drake - Duppy Freestyle

• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let Drake fight his own battle and potentially fuck up the money?
He's protecting his investment yo lol.
i get that....
but drake gotta defend himself.
would you be ok with another man saying leave him alone when a nigga socked you?

drake to comfortable with allowing others to tell him not to fight.
so why even get into it with someone?

so if he cant win niggas and him want to not fight or stop the fight.
yet...with meek..it was overkill and ok and no one worried about the investment.
but now we are?

the goal post moved.

it was right here a moment ago

Pusha just gave J Prince another week or two at least of more book promo(AGAIN)... lol he even got the book in the shot with him
Screenshot 2018-10-19 at 3.54.43 PM.png

i get that....
but drake gotta defend himself.
would you be ok with another man saying leave him alone when a nigga socked you?

drake to comfortable with allowing others to tell him not to fight.
so why even get into it with someone?

so if he cant win niggas and him want to not fight or stop the fight.
yet...with meek..it was overkill and ok and no one worried about the investment.
but now we are?

the goal post moved.

it was right here a moment ago

Don't get me wrong my G, I agree with you. And no need to ask about what we average men would do...

But with this situation, let's not act like we do not know why or understand.

Drake's stardom is feeding many many people including J prince and his sons. Pusha took the opportunity to take it all the way nasty and filthy with it because Drake likes to play with mandem women.

J will not let Drake jump in the cage because even if he comes out winning, shit can potentially go downhill from there.

Drake's brand isn't meant for that. His brand is filled with dandelions, roses, pink and lavender hues and all kinds of fuck lol... the nigga can't get rugged, dark, filthy and shit. Pusha can because he doesn't have much to lose and/or have many people in his pockets.

Even Drake said it, "good chess move".

With Meek, it was a clean, fun and lucrative battle for the entire OVO camp and affiliates, what was there to be worried about? Totally different playing field.

BOOOOOOOOOO.

J. Boogeyman is hurting Aubrey a lot more by running his mouth.

He should know better. He's the boogeyman, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back