Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You woke up, took a criticism I had about someone and made it gay

You got out the bed with faggotry on your mind
uh....nigga i been up...6 hrs ahead ....but i aint make shit gay......your post reeked of pinkness

And you have to remember Drake is a powerful man so for him to have someone else control his plans (he changed lyrics and songs around, and Even his release date, or when he was going to tell his closest friends) is most damaging. Then to have J. Prince step in and further control your narrative because there's a financial interest is even more etherous.....

Damaging in what sense?

It looks crazy... but what damage did it cause?

If anything, if that Adidas role out was true, then that's probably the only "damage" IMO.

Nvum3P.gif

Pusha is on the Budden podcast today and the story is different. Pusha spittin some other shit.

Claims 40 was the one that gave all the info on Drake son. Nigga was pillow talking wid a bitch and she gave it up to Pusha!!!

Pusha is on the Budden podcast today and the story is different. Pusha spittin some other shit.

Claims 40 was the one that gave all the info on Drake son. Nigga was pillow talking wid a bitch and she gave it up to Pusha!!!
Niggas gonna run with the 'it was Ye' narrative any way, regardless of what thr truth maybe

He better off letting sleeping dogs lie

who knows

i'ma wait until it drop to give an opinion

put it to rest but ya boy saying someone will punch pusha in the fuckin face?

cmon.......jprince sounding kinda like a bully type ass hole now. ole....cant come to houston ass nigga

let drake fight his own battle.

Let Drake fight his own battle and potentially fuck up the money?
He's protecting his investment yo lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back