Pusha T - Infrared Vs. Drake - Duppy Freestyle

• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How long before you finally accepted this reality?

Ive been saying that shit for the last 50 pages lol

The chicks and feminine niggas loved the tea Pusha dropped. It had nothing to do with the actual song and everything to do with revealing he had a kid. Drake is the biggest artist of our generation. Pusha could've scoopity pooped the whole track and then revealed drake had a kid and the people would've went crazy cuz it's Drake.

As a diss track, Pusha's diss was wack. Didn't know there were so many feminine niggas who would enjoy that shit, but here we are.

Ive been saying that shit for the last 50 pages lol

The chicks and feminine niggas loved the tea Pusha dropped. It had nothing to do with the actual song and everything to do with revealing he had a kid. Drake is the biggest artist of our generation. Pusha could've scoopity pooped the whole track and then revealed drake had a kid and the people would've went crazy cuz it's Drake.

As a diss track, Pusha's diss was wack. Didn't know there were so many feminine niggas who would enjoy that shit, but here we are.
Never change Goldie lol

Drake On Not Feeling Respected In The Black Community, Serena Williams Telling Drizzy To End Meek Mill, DNA Test On Son Adonis & Kanye West Beef!

See the source image

Niggas want drake to stop winning so bad.
Bruh i promise all the anti drake shit is not hate. Nobody in here hates drake, in fact im sure we all like him. Everybody has a favorite drizzy song. Speaking for myself i hate his fans. They're obnoxious and goofy. For me clowning Drake is not about Drake but knocking his fans back down to earth

Bruh i promise all the anti drake shit is not hate. Nobody in here hates drake, in fact im sure we all like him. Everybody has a favorite drizzy song. Speaking for myself i hate his fans. They're obnoxious and goofy. For me clowning Drake is not about Drake but knocking his fans back down to earth

Nah...I do hate Drake and don’t have a favorite song lol

You being mad at millions of people you don't know as opposed to just the one you don't know is even more pathetic. YOU BIG MAD.

:imsayin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.