Pusha T - Infrared Vs. Drake - Duppy Freestyle

• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have any issues with anybody fan bases doing any of that shit though.

Because the only reason this thread is so big because they have big fan bases.

Because its a lot of disses between smaller artist that be fire or battle rappers but don't have 100+ page threads.

Its because of the fan bases this shit is so big

The blackface thing too

The daddy left him shot and momma was just good raping

Disagree. The black face thing FOR HIM was a bad look for the very reasons Pusha said. Goldie tried to pull Mos into this, but we all know that's a false equivalence since Mos has been calling attention to that type of shit through his music since the beginning.

Had Drake kept up that type of energy throughout his career, Pusha wouldn't have been able to use it against him.

Cole could get away with it. Kendrick. Lupe. They all have documented history tackling these issues through their music and irl.

Drake has no such history.

Disagree. The black face thing FOR HIM was a bad look for the very reasons Pusha said. Goldie tried to pull Mos into this, but we all know that's a false equivalence since Mos has been calling attention to that type of shit through his music since the beginning.

Had Drake kept up that type of energy throughout his career, Pusha wouldn't have been able to use it against him.

Cole could get away with it. Kendrick. Lupe. They all have documented history tackling these issues through their music and irl.

Drake has no such history.

Understandable.

I feel like K. West went the same route.

Drake got to big and just stopped.

K. West got into fashion and just stopped.

But that's understandable. Its just weird coming from a nigga that work under a dude that's doing the same thing

Understandable.

I feel like K. West went the same route.

Drake got to big and just stopped.

K. West got into fashion and just stopped.

But that's understandable. Its just weird coming from a nigga that work under a dude that's doing the same thing

Eh. Somewhat. Kanye's antics aren't gonna hurt Push too much here.

At the end of the day, we're all very much individuals with our own minds. Most of us don't have the luxury of who we work with and who we work for. If you work with white people, you work with a Trump supporter. If you work for a business, 9/10 you work for a dumb Trump supporter in some capacity.

Yeah, it's Kanye, but Push ain't say no dumb shit. Cyhi can get all the way tfoh though, wit his dumb ass.

What do expect from people that okay'd a "freestyle" read from a phone yall been settling for bullshit rap for years.

Yall want wholesome yet kinda relatable rap?

Then beg Will Smith to drop an album cause drake fucked up.

It's funny niggsa keep talkin about how Drake's fanbase will stand with him no matter but are the same niggas in here wanting Push to talk about drake's abs and cheering push talkin about nail salon gossip shit , while Drake's been the only nigga spittin like a real MC so far.

Niggas will turn into gossiping females just to see Drake take an L, shit's funny and sad to watch :lolfoh:

It's funny niggsa keep talkin about how Drake's fanbase will stand with him no matter but are the same niggas in here wanting Push to talk about drake's abs and cheering push talkin about nail salon gossip shit , while Drake's been the only nigga spittin like a real MC so far.

Niggas will turn into gossiping females just to see Drake take an L, shit's funny and sad to watch :lolfoh:

Push:"Heard you went to DR got ya abs done *ughhfff*"

"Word to King, aim at ya legs, you gone have to get ya Cavs done...*tuffff*"

But I posted lyrics from the song youre championing that would indicated it's "gossip" rap by your own words.

I already responded to that. Nothing common said was gossip. Him saying "i walked up to a bitch who said she was a common fan and slapped the hoe" is not gossip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back