Pusha T - Infrared Vs. Drake - Duppy Freestyle

• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You keep pretending like this ain't fuck up Drake album roll out, his Adidas roll out, his I'm a father roll out.

What started behind a mic may very well end up with a nigga on a stretcher, no 40, and you still talking about rap lol

He outrapped Drake and touched his soul outside of rap. Stop pretending like the shit ain't bigger than rap now.

"stopped reading @ he outrapped drake"

The difference between me and most of these new niggas, idgaf about that gossip shit, that's major to yall niggas, not me. You really think that adidas shit is gonna ruin drake's money? Word?

Whoa, pusha messed up a baby roll out................. a ....baby.......rollout. wowwwwwwwww, how can drake move on from this? How will he live? lmaoooooo

Zozl_f-maxage-0.gif

I mean niggas in here posted a article that he has been taking care of the child mother since she was pregnant and got a Adidas named after the son.

YOu think a bitch that hit the jackpot and aint getting anything gon just shut up

You know how these hoes is
The child and adidas line was exposed thru pusha

The same pusha that yall said wasnt spitting facts

Is the same pusha whos facts ur using to make your point

Another one thats lost go join the homie JJ

At least goldie is trolling

My nigga got bigger fish to fry.

I don't think you can laugh when you the one that caught the L in the battle. Cant live through other niggas bruh
Nah, I've seen niggas that couldn't beat the bully, root for the nigga who finally did. Look at the NBA and LeBron or Golden State

"stopped reading @ he outrapped drake"

The difference between me and most of these new niggas, idgaf about that gossip shit, that's major to yall niggas, not me. You really think that adidas shit is gonna ruin drake's money? Word?

Whoa, pusha messed up a baby roll out................. a ....baby.......rollout. wowwwwwwwww, how can drake move on from this? How will he live? lmaoooooo

Zozl_f-maxage-0.gif
You ok with a nigga fucking up ya money?

Word?

It's not fuckin up the money tho, people still gonna buy the shit. It fucked up the moment/announcement, but it aint fuck up the money.
You don’t think he would have made MORE money?

Since when have you ever settled for $10 when you could have earned $100?

You tutu wearin ass niggas still tryin to invoke man law huh?

Maybe if your boy followed man law he wouldnt have seeded the equivalency to a polaroid model from the backpages of a 1998 XXL magazine.

He made the hoe ass moves that gave us all the ammo to clown, you super fans need a shawn michaels superkick thru a barber shop window.

Yall sitting here mad cause a puppet aint functioning right.

What does he represent? Yall realize pop artist are currently penning more original material than your favorite rapper is, right?

The fuck are you fighting for? Canada's Most Wanted?

That nigga no longer named Drake.

His name is B-Rad.

@Teddy Perkins what grown man bars should Drake throw at Pusha

:hahaha:

He's not gonna throw grown man bars. Push wants to play in the mud. Drake CAN'T play in the mud and retain the same image he had beforehand. Budden said it best. He's forced Drake to compete against his integrity.

Do I win this battle with Push and take it to the sewers? Or do I lose the battle with Push and keep my relatively clean, wholesome image?

Which one is more important to him? He can't do both.

Rap came from the dirt and is/can be dirty as fuck. Drake is the antithesis of that and that's largely responsible for his success. What will his legion of Stans think of him if he goes that route though?

And Pusha has made it clear that he can/wants to play this game for awhile. How much time can Drake afford to spend on this? What's he willing to sacrifice if he knows he could still end up on the losing side?

anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

He's not gonna throw grown man bars. Push wants to play in the mud. Drake CAN'T play in the mud and retain the same image he had beforehand. Budden said it best. He's forced Drake to compete against his integrity.

Do I win this battle with Push and take it to the sewers? Or do I lose the battle with Push and keep my relatively clean, wholesome image?

Which one is more important to him? He can't do both.

Rap came from the dirt and is/can be dirty as fuck. Drake is the antithesis of that and that's largely responsible for his success. What will his legion of Stans think of him if he goes that route though?

And Pusha has made it clear that he can/wants to play this game for awhile. How much time can Drake afford to spend on this? What's he willing to sacrifice if he knows he could still end up on the losing side?

anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif
It’s nice to have a rabid fanbase to help you. Just keep putting out statements and allow them to play spin doctor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back