Pusha T - Infrared Vs. Drake - Duppy Freestyle

• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny niggsa keep talkin about how Drake's fanbase will stand with him no matter but are the same niggas in here wanting Push to talk about drake's abs and cheering push talkin about nail salon gossip shit , while Drake's been the only nigga spittin like a real MC so far.

Niggas will turn into gossiping females just to see Drake take an L, shit's funny and sad to watch :lolfoh:
shut up goldie

Than whole concept is dumb to me.

These dudes aint gon do anything besides rap

but

if a nigga get out of pocket and gets real disrespectful and on top of that fuck with a nigga money. Shit is more than just "on wax". Words have repercussions if you get out of pocket.

So don't hope for disrespect and keep it civil too. That don't make any sense

Why not. Jay n Nas did it, as have other rappers.

It's funny niggsa keep talkin about how Drake's fanbase will stand with him no matter but are the same niggas in here wanting Push to talk about drake's abs and cheering push talkin about nail salon gossip shit , while Drake's been the only nigga spittin like a real MC so far.

Niggas will turn into gossiping females just to see Drake take an L, shit's funny and sad to watch :lolfoh:
1nhqil.jpg

Lmao u mean his mom making him apologize bc he went too far??

Mfs feelings were hurt for nas almost seems like what drake fans are doing now

Nah i'm talkin about the interviews they've done since then. There's multiple interviews with dame, irv gotti, clark kent, etc all saying super ugly was a bad move/song.

Nah i'm talkin about the interviews they've done since then. There's multiple interviews with dame, irv gotti, clark kent, etc all saying super ugly was a bad move/song.
Bc the masses were on nas side

The same masses that crowned Ether victorious and that shit lacked facts more than super ugly and takeover. Was more name calling than anything and nas is my fav rapper.

So basically everyone was in their feelings....much like today.

to be fair it was due to it being out of Jay's character...he is a calculated dude...ether got to him so much he just released that shit out of pure rage....

Jay had never done anything without good reasoning up until that point....and hasn't since done anything like that...

Ether pushed Hov outta character...which is why Ether is a term in hip hop lexicon and a top 3 diss of all time

Last edited:
to be fair it was due to it being out of Jay's character...he is a calculated dude...ether got to him so much he just released that shit out of pure rage....

Jay had never done anything without good reasoning up until that point....and hasn't since done anything like that since...

Ether pushed Hov outta character...which is why Ether is a term in hip hop lexicon and a top 3 diss of all time
Much like Adidon

I’m pushing for a reaction change next week if Drake don’t respond

I gave Drake another week for a diss.

Pusha had the second diss locked in the chamber besides a minor tweek..

I know Drake drop a good diss less than a 18 hours after Infrared.

We can expect that all the time

Man the finals are on, I'll continue this debate with yall mfs tomorrow.

At the end of the day tho. This is a great thing for hiphop and I'm a fan of hiphop before anybody. I just hope Drake does his part and keep this battle at the level it's at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back