Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pusha T Reportedly Fires Shots At Drake In Song Missing From Pop Smoke's Album

F2_0Hc.gif

[/QUOTE

This gotta be fake ive never seen this.. wtf bruh lol

e4hkn10c39q7.gif

I'm not an Aubrey stan either so I could care less.

tenor.gif

that shit just funny.. how is it fuck police niggas and you standing there posing with a police nigga? cant have it both ways
Same goes with the booty warrior canadian, his ghostwriters had him rapping he don't talk to police then when he got pressed by police he told the public he helps the police.

This is what I was tryna get at, Push tryna bait Young Thug into a battle cuz he know if he went at him directly that sassy ass nigga would run. Dont Matter if it's Drake or Young Thug, if a nigga violating you regulate em. If I were Young Thug I would lyrically gone at Push.

Rappers are sissies nowadays. All bark and no bite.

Thug ain't going to record no lyrical diss to Push. Shit, he won't even send half of a bar... BUT, if what Pusha said doesn't sit well with him, he will jump on IG speak his mind tho lol.

You only mad cuz he smoked Drake.

Niggas don't need a reason to say you wack or to challenge you to a battle. I'm sick of these rap niggas always whining when a nigga come for their head. Nigga you say you the hottest ? Well fuckin prove it and defend yourself or tuck your tail between your legs and go home.

facts. Maybe I’m old school with this but I was surprised niggas wrote bars for battles I thought you had to freestyle it. What happened to the competition part of the game

He gotta point tho I feel like if you gonna diss somebody blatantly can’t do it on a song with niggas he cool with. Idk how Young Thig and Ousha got on a track together lol seems out of place
why not ?? Thug didn't diss dude and it wasn't his song. Pusha was with inbounds.
And can't no one with young thug track record fix his mouth to diss pusha

Back