Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pusha T Reportedly Fires Shots At Drake In Song Missing From Pop Smoke's Album

Well, if we are being all the way fair, Drake took direct and indirect shots at Pusha during that Rap Radar interview back in December...

So while yall looking at Push like yo let it go already... he could be like "dude keeps disrespecting my name tho". *shrugs* it is what it is.

Drake won't let this one go either, he is waiting for the right time to strike back.
while what you say could be true, even drake fans admit he is lame and corny. we know this already.

i doubt drake strikes back tho, when is the right time? it’s already been how long? everyone know drake don’t want the smoke.

Drake-e1527768067311.jpg

Pusha's a bitch but not the squeaky faggot wearing dresses and kissing other rappers and calling them his boyfriend??

This is what I was tryna get at, Push tryna bait Young Thug into a battle cuz he know if he went at him directly that sassy ass nigga would run. Dont Matter if it's Drake or Young Thug, if a nigga violating you regulate em. If I were Young Thug I would lyrically gone at Push.

Rappers are sissies nowadays. All bark and no bite.
i ain’t say a damn thing about thug not having bitch tendencies. thug don’t get no pass by me for wearing dresses and alla that, but i’ll tell you this.
out of thug, pusha and drake...thug is the one that will bust that gun and that ain’t no debate.

pusha and drake are rappers, thug is of a different mold. he ain’t trying to battle anyone and he won’t.

Niggas picked their side when the battle first started and it doesn't matter what happens at this point niggas are gonna stick to their side.

A video of Pusha hiding in Drake's bushes and stalking him could appear and niggas would say some shit like "It's not stalking, it was a stakeout. It's a rap beef! Drake just aint built for shit like this"

And the same for Drake stans. Funny to watch tho.

Lol we don't even know for certain that it was Drake who pulled the strings on these verses being removed

Lol we don't even know for certain that it was Drake who pulled the strings on these verses being removed

Nope but it's more compelling so that's what people will run with. Even though it makes no sense for Drake to have access to even hear Pusha verses before they drop unless Push got a leak on his side

Back