Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pusha T Reportedly Fires Shots At Drake In Song Missing From Pop Smoke's Album

You only mad cuz he smoked Drake.

Niggas don't need a reason to say you wack or to challenge you to a battle. I'm sick of these rap niggas always whining when a nigga come for their head. Nigga you say you the hottest ? Well fuckin prove it and defend yourself or tuck your tail between your legs and go home.
you doing too much. i agree with you to a point, back in 2011 and shit i was with you. its 2020 now though bro. pusha just looks like an idiot. no one is caping for drake, pusha proved his point. drakes name has and forever will be tarnished. he didn't want the smoke. as you said he "tucked his tail and went home"

but enough is enough. pusha looks like a scorned baby momma, except drake dont have his baby. ppl are laughing at freddie gibbs for keeping jeezy name in his mouth, but at least that has history to where you can see why gibbs would still be salty. this here tho, this is nothing. and for a guy to be whining and coming at you for ten years when the underlying situation isn't even that serious, just looks corny. at least to me.

Well, if we are being all the way fair, Drake took direct and indirect shots at Pusha during that Rap Radar interview back in December...

So while yall looking at Push like yo let it go already... he could be like "dude keeps disrespecting my name tho". *shrugs* it is what it is.

Drake won't let this one go either, he is waiting for the right time to strike back.

Drake stans do Drake no favors......
200.gif

Pusha gotta move on from that drake shit. You got it already homie. We know u got him in the battle. But drake ain't going nowhere no time soon, so the options are keep going at em or move on.

you doing too much. i agree with you to a point, back in 2011 and shit i was with you. its 2020 now though bro. pusha just looks like an idiot. no one is caping for drake, pusha proved his point. drakes name has and forever will be tarnished. he didn't want the smoke. as you said he "tucked his tail and went home"

but enough is enough. pusha looks like a scorned baby momma, except drake dont have his baby. ppl are laughing at freddie gibbs for keeping jeezy name in his mouth, but at least that has history to where you can see why gibbs would still be salty. this here tho, this is nothing. and for a guy to be whining and coming at you for ten years when the underlying situation isn't even that serious, just looks corny. at least to me.

He didn’t tuck his tail though

he caught the L in hip hop eyes.

Back