Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Pusha T - It's Almost Dry

Rate It's Almost Dry

• Total voters
This alright but I haven't checked for a lot of Pusha's work (I'm just lazy in checking for new hip-hop content).

I wasn't feeling the first 2 opening joints or the one w/Kid Cudi but this a decent album off first listen. Will go back and check for.

I like the album but wish the production was more along the lines of "hear me clearly"

Daytona was a soundtrack imo. From the beats to the sequencing to the length. PERFECT album imo

I like the album but wish the production was more along the lines of "hear me clearly"

Daytona was a soundtrack imo. From the beats to the sequencing to the length. PERFECT album imo
I think "The Games We Play " is Pusha T greatest song as a solo artist.

I forgot Uzi was on this album...

dd2bea51fc8132a1eedb7e7f49ee7c17.gif

This joint was quick as hell. I had to check the track listing and run time lol.

First impression and I love it. Reminds me of KD/KDII in the sense of being quick but packed and potent. Love the direction these vets are taking it in the sense of cutting out the fluff tracks/verses/bars

The production was flames and somehow very cohesive. I dont get the Joker take/theme but they did and they made it work. If him and Pharrell was watching Joker; him and Ye were watching home movies.

Too soon to compare it to Daytona. That's nuts lol. But it passed the sound system test. Up next is my headphones and lastly in a car.

First listen and I'd say it's a strong 3.5 because I was walking around and I know I missed some gems. The Uzi and Don track made me run back in the room and I wasn't expecting that lol

Back