Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Pusha T - It's Almost Dry

Rate It's Almost Dry

• Total voters
I thought it was dope (heh), the only song I disliked was Scrape it Off. Easily the worst song on the album, consistently skipped that wack shit.

aight...after a few more listens...i've settled on a STRONG 4...more like 3.9 but 4.

Take off:
Scrape it off
Rock N Roll

and depending on how im feeling...Neck and Wrist can go

so 9/12 songs...im good with that

Seems like I'm the only nigga on Earth who felt like Daytona was clearly at the bottom of his discography.

Anyway, it was a busy weekend, but this shit is prolly like an 8-8.5 off one listen.

Seems like I'm the only nigga on Earth who felt like Daytona was clearly at the bottom of his discography.

Anyway, it was a busy weekend, but this shit is prolly like an 8-8.5 off one listen.

You would be right about that lol But this project was mid as best, especially considering the hype. Nowhere near Daytona which is a modern day classic (5/5) to me...and I heard Daytona in its entirety in 2020, 2 years after it debuted smh

Man Scrape It Off the Top is hard as fuck. Thought it was gonna be wack off first seeing the track list. I think that’s the Neptunes joint. But anyway the beat hard + Pusha’s verse is hard + Uzi was surprisingly decent & the chorus is flames to me. Shit is a bop. Reminded me of some shit that would have fit perfect on Til The Casket Drops

This joint was quick as hell. I had to check the track listing and run time lol.

First impression and I love it. Reminds me of KD/KDII in the sense of being quick but packed and potent. Love the direction these vets are taking it in the sense of cutting out the fluff tracks/verses/bars

The production was flames and somehow very cohesive. I dont get the Joker take/theme but they did and they made it work. If him and Pharrell was watching Joker; him and Ye were watching home movies.

Too soon to compare it to Daytona. That's nuts lol. But it passed the sound system test. Up next is my headphones and lastly in a car.

First listen and I'd say it's a strong 3.5 because I was walking around and I know I missed some gems. The Uzi and Don track made me run back in the room and I wasn't expecting that lol

You don’t hear the evil laughs and the “you’re all gonna die” shit throughout the album, you bitch ass nigga?

What part don't you like tho

Let's unpack this or go head and skip to the end where you admit to not liking Uzi

It's ok to say you don't like Uzi b

I’ll tag in here.

I can only speak for myself but..that record doesn’t fit in with the rest of the album to me. Production wise and just sonically overall. pretty clearly sounds like an attempt at a single or a mainstream club record, which isn’t really what Push does.

And I don’t even dislike the record. But it definitely sticks out on the album.

I’ll tag in here.

I can only speak for myself but..that record doesn’t fit in with the rest of the album to me. Production wise and just sonically overall. pretty clearly sounds like an attempt at a single or a mainstream club record, which isn’t really what Push does.

And I don’t even dislike the record. But it definitely sticks out on the album.
Fair take

Back