Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pusha T Is not a top 50 list rapper of all time. - Jim Jones

I do agree that Pusha T’s solo catalog has no replay value

Who the hell listens to that king push Album?

I haven’t listened to it’s almost dry since the day it came out

I’ll listen to Palmolive or drug dealers Anonymous to hear his verses though but as far as listening to a project? Nah man lol

Kanye made a gospel album. People listened. He's been making gospel-ish singles... people loved em. What's the Malice album or song?

Naw, people can have their opinions but they gotta make sense. Can't say Push's songs, albums and features are all way better but Malice is better.

Your opinion should come with the asterisk of "*I have chosen to ignore the growth and songs of either artist for the past 15 years."

Who's the better QB Alex Smith or Mahomes? Alex Smith. When they were teammates Mahomes was a backup... and I haven't followed them since 2017. See how that sounds mannnnn?

Lol ok man you got it

Kanye made a gospel album. People listened. He's been making gospel-ish singles... people loved em. What's the Malice album or song?

Naw, people can have their opinions but they gotta make sense. Can't say Push's songs, albums and features are all way better but Malice is better.

Your opinion should come with the asterisk of "*I have chosen to ignore the growth and songs of either artist for the past 15 years."

Who's the better QB Alex Smith or Mahomes? Alex Smith. When they were teammates Mahomes was a backup... and I haven't followed them since 2017. See how that sounds mannnnn?

I bumped Donda once. That’s really a gospel
Joint?

I do agree that Pusha T’s solo catalog has no replay value

Who the hell listens to that king push Album?

I haven’t listened to it’s almost dry since the day it came out

I’ll listen to Palmolive or drug dealers Anonymous to hear his verses though but as far as listening to a project? Nah man lol

200w.gif

Thank God I don't give a shit about lists and I listen to whatever the fuck I want to listen to without thinking where I'll place these artists or songs lol. I'll keep bumping Push and Jimmy
Some rappers you can relate to. Poverty, street, real, bout that life, REAL!(Goat)

Pusha T all lies in his raps but his rapping flow punchlines and all that is top 50 so I am like you just keep bumping.

Back