Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pusha T Is not a top 50 list rapper of all time. - Jim Jones

I

Straight up

But even with that said, even while not being interested in sitting down and compiling such a detailed list I think we all can off hand envision people who are worthy and unworthy of such a consideration

Hes not top 50
Naw, not really. Does this list have to be of people you actually listen to? Like, do you have to know at least 50% of an artist catalog to put them on the list? Or is this just the impact the artist made? I havent listened to any artist album from 70-80s. I acknowledge the contributions and impact that some of them made. But being the first to do something doesnt make you the greatest. So where do those artist go on the list? That's why a lot of these list are stupid.

Naw, not really. Does this list have to be of people you actually listen to? Like, do you have to know at least 50% of an artist catalog to put them on the list? Or is this just the impact the artist made? I havent listened to any artist album from 70-80s. I acknowledge the contributions and impact that some of them made. But being the first to do something doesnt make you the greatest. So where do those artist go on the list? That's why a lot of these list are stupid.

As extra and even possibly unqualified as jim Jones may be, I lean towards the crux of his statement; influence... i guess that could be a synonym for impact... people like rick james influenced prince.... u can hear redman and masta ace in Eminem etc etc . Pusha T has not had that effect on hip hop. Hell, the clipse's claim to fame was an already stale motif by time they came out (coke lords)... he/they are morseo products than producers

And that's before getting into the lack of classic songs albums etc... ill give em grinding but that's not even a pusha t song

And thats not saying hes untalented...or makes trash music or anything of the sort... he just aint got it like THAT

Malice is better though. And o don’t listen to Pusha shit like that I honestly prefer older shit. And if you count all the years of rap it is hard to put him at 50.

I’ll take it a step further and say that Malice>>>Push

And I fuck with push but for me, his solos don’t have no replay value. I know y’all bout to come in here screaming bout Daytona and his last shit but I’m speaking about me personally lol.

Where's all this Malice y'all been listening to?

Top 50 DOA

Nas
Prodigy
Tupac
AZ
DMX
Biggie
Kool G rap
LL Cool J
Cormega
Raekwon
Rakim