Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pusha T Is not a top 50 list rapper of all time. - Jim Jones

Do they not have multiple albums/mixtapes to which I can form this opinion?

That's what I'm asking you. What Malice you been listening to? Your criticism of Push is his solos have no replay value, so Malice is better. What are these Malice solos you been rockin with? Y'all say wild shit just to say it, haha.

Which Malice solo projects you got over Push's solo projects? If you rank the top 10 songs from either artists how many are Malice songs?

I don't really need to wait on the answers for my follow up question - So how is Malice better?

Lord we gotta have a debate on a music opinion now? When they were in a group Malice had better verses. I haven’t listened to a full Pusha album since my name is my name and I don’t know many people that have.

Pusha t reminds me of fabolous he been in the game forever and should have a better discography

Jadakiss aswell but his albums overall are nice but no classics. Jadakiss flow lyrics punchlines and features make him top 20

D block+new York. Held it down against 50 gunit in his prime. Handle Roccafella. Shit like that makes you legend

Last edited:
That's what I'm asking you. What Malice you been listening to? Your criticism of Push is his solos have no replay value, so Malice is better. What are these Malice solos you been rockin with? Y'all say wild shit just to say it, haha.

Which Malice solo projects you got over Push's solo projects? If you rank the top 10 songs from either artists how many are Malice songs?

I don't really need to wait on the answers for my follow up question - So how is Malice better?

I was gonna come in here and say all this.

And I’m from Va Beach and bought both No Malice solo albums.

From a pure rap perspective, Pusha is a way better rapper. I can understand if people say that they feel No Malice more because of the no-nonsense gravitas of his verses. But if we comparing apples to apples…Pusha got em beat.

Pusha t reminds me of fabolous he been in the game forever and should have a better discography

Jadakiss aswell but his albums overall are nice but no classics. Jadakiss flow lyrics punchlines and features make him top 20

D block+new York. Held it down against 50 gunit in his prime. Handle Roccafella. Shit like that makes you legend

Pusha has better albums than Fab & Jada, which is crazy when you think about it.

I never said malice solos had more replay value. I said push albums don’t.

The two aren’t mutually exclusive.

I prefer Malice over Pusha T. That’s the beginning and end of it

I mean don’t he do gospel rap? Never heard anybody hype gospel rap.
Kanye made a gospel album. People listened. He's been making gospel-ish singles... people loved em. What's the Malice album or song?

Lord we gotta have a debate on a music opinion now? When they were in a group Malice had better verses. I haven’t listened to a full Pusha album since my name is my name and I don’t know many people that have.

Naw, people can have their opinions but they gotta make sense. Can't say Push's songs, albums and features are all way better but Malice is better.

Your opinion should come with the asterisk of "*I have chosen to ignore the growth and songs of either artist for the past 15 years."

Who's the better QB Alex Smith or Mahomes? Alex Smith. When they were teammates Mahomes was a backup... and I haven't followed them since 2017. See how that sounds mannnnn?

Pusha T should belong in a top 50 list.
The way I look at it if Pusha ain't Top 50 then neither is Jim Jones incoherent bum looking ass. They went out there an embarrassed Cam on Versus.

I ain't a big fan of either artist but Pusha T at best is in the Top 50 and stays dropping albums like every 3 - 4 years (no matter how hit or miss they are). When's the last time have Jimmy set the hip-hop world on fire? I don't even see him cracking a Top 50 or 100 list.

Back