Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pulling Mister B's coon card šŸ¦...

Since we know a fight won't happen and we are tired of the back and forth, how bout they debate each other on why the other one is a fuck nigga.(I'm not calling them that but they basically are calling each other one)

Loser is banned for 3 months.

Make the thread.

Losing a fuck nigga debate and you get banned for three months? What tribunal laying down this verdict?!

@Black_Samson

Would you be the referee for this bout if they came to El Paso? (I think that's where you said you're currently living)

Find a gym, sign the waivers. 5 rounds
Yup!

We got plenty gyms for them to fight at.
Heā€™ll make it for a weekend and they get in free for open gym. Just sign the waivers and arrive with your mouthpiece prepā€™d.

Yup!

We got plenty gyms for them to fight at.
Heā€™ll make it for a weekend and they get in free for open gym. Just sign the waivers and arrive with your mouthpiece prepā€™d.
@Mister B. M. Ed. @Disanthrope

Here y'all go

No excuses

Y'all get 45 days to train

I'm not gonna waste my airline miles to come see this so Jamel gonna have to set up a tripod or something

At some point all parties have to let this beef go and just move on.
I don't have a beef bro. At some point you have to realize what's actually happening and stop pretending shit is just 50/50

The niggas who have problems with me have problems with themselves and have deep ties to white people, that's the bottom line

My Pro black rhetoric is contrary to their compromised black lives

That's why niggas lash out. I'm not going to fight every one of these insecure asskissers. I don't have to bare the burden of pleasing white people like MR B and @TTBF etc

At some point all parties have to let this beef go and just move on.

I don't have a beef bro. At some point you have to realize what's actually happening and stop pretending shit is just 50/50

The niggas who have problems with me have problems with themselves and have deep ties to white people, that's the bottom line

My Pro black rhetoric is contrary to their compromised black lives

That's why niggas lash out. I'm not going to fight every one of these insecure asskissers. I don't have to bare the burden of pleasing white people like MR B and @TTBF etc
1722963212248.gif

Back