Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pulling Mister B's coon card 🦝...

I initially was gonna suggest 2 rounds but nah. 5 rounds is like letting a child burn off excess energy so they go straight to bed after taking a bath
This shit gon be ugly as hell if it go 5-3 minute rounds!

Everybody think they ready for a 5 rounder til them hands drop and won’t comeback up.

3-3 minute rounds keeps it pretty.

Pushes the sense of urgency for the knockout as well.

Loser has to workout with me.

No Diddy.

This shit gon be ugly as hell if it go 5-3 minute rounds!

Everybody think they ready for a 5 rounder til them hands drop and won’t comeback up.

3-3 minute rounds keeps it pretty.

Pushes the sense of urgency for the knockout as well.

Loser has to workout with me.

No Diddy.
F boxing. Do it UFC style. If they box, then in 10 mins you just got 2 tired people without anyone learning a lesson. A proper ass beatin helps people watch their mouth.

Ain’t nobody gonna fight.

Question: In the history of this site (and the previous one), has anybody ever met up somewhere to square up?

No.

And if so, was it documented?

Also, how would you know if the fighters are the actual posters?

If we don’t know what you look like in real life, how can we confirm that it’s actually you participating in the fight?

You might just send somebody who can really fight to pretend to be you.

Cut it out, y’all.

It ain’t happening.

I don't have a beef bro. At some point you have to realize what's actually happening and stop pretending shit is just 50/50

The niggas who have problems with me have problems with themselves and have deep ties to white people, that's the bottom line

My Pro black rhetoric is contrary to their compromised black lives

That's why niggas lash out. I'm not going to fight every one of these insecure asskissers. I don't have to bare the burden of pleasing white people like MR B and @TTBF etc

LMAOOOOOO @ "bare the burden of pleasing white people"

lol lol real tears rn

dead-my-honest-reaction.gif

Dead at mister b the coon. lmaooooo

How many times have I @ you to correct the anti-black shit that happens at abw and you go Bird Box? This charade got your full attention tho huh mr mod
I gave you a solution

You don't like it

My job here is done

Question: In the history of this site (and the previous one), has anybody ever met up somewhere to square up?

No.

If we don’t know what you look like in real life, how can we confirm that it’s actually you participating in the fight?

Cut it out, y’all.

It ain’t happening.

Having a designated squabber is nasty work.

Easier to just duck the fade altogether

No.

Cut it out, y’all.

It ain’t happening.
You’ve seen me. I got nothing to hide, and I ain’t a chameleon out here, unlike others.

But you’re right: Ain’t no one flying 1000s of miles for a square-up, even if it’s well deserved.

So, O.G.’s idea might have to be the consolation prize.

Keep this in mind: I didn’t create this thread, nor did I re-up it.

Back