Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pulling Mister B's coon card 🦝...

Bet

Headed that way lol
AP

I dare you to acknowledge the Fact Mr B Ruckus was the one who got triggered and started getting personal

All I did was state facts about the anti-black Democratic Party and he went all Whitlock on me

When are you 40 year old niggas going to stop crashing out over these cacs?

Never?

:cont:

It's disgusting.

Trillfate, you need to cut this out. You sound sad and nasty at this point.

Oh yeah. I know you are and who you pretended to be. Super nasty chameleon nigga.

Trillfate, you need to cut this out. You sound sad and nasty at this point.

Oh yeah. I know you are and who you pretended to be. Super nasty chameleon nigga.
That's cool man. Stuff happens online

You

Are a self-hating sambo in real life

You hate yourself so much you lashed out on Angel Reese for rejecting Ms Jilly

You don't respect people who don't bow down to the same cacs you do day in day out, Stephen from Django headfaceass

Nigga. You are a Slatee.

Educate yourself and cope

Yall niggas might as well fight already. It’s been three years lol.
He’s hiding in Oakland. I BEEN told this Vagina Queen where to find me.

I still got another week off before school starts back. I’m free.

Meanwhile, every time I shut his bullshit down, he runs and cries and does this bitch-made fuckery.

He’s been mad since he threatened to get me fired from my job and ABW saw that as the bitch-made shit it is.

Let him continue on his pussy-laden, Prince Notep bullshit. His master has left and he’s all alone, so this is the only recourse he’s got left.

Meanwhile, every time I shut his bullshit down, he runs and cries and does this bitch-made fuckery.

He’s been mad since he threatened to get me fired from my job and ABW saw that as the bitch-made shit it is.

Let him continue on his pussy-laden, Prince Notep bullshit. His master has left and he’s all alone, so this is the only recourse he’s got left.

This is a wild statement for me but I get it lol

I'm good with my feet, so is my wife.

ZFG to anyone else that can't deal.

And Shitfate's lies are at hilarious levels now. No one "starts" anything with him. We state things about the Election or Black America, his Hoe-tep brain gets triggered because it's not "fuck ALL the YTs," then he lashes out, almost on cue.

It's like watching a 5th grader who doesn't get free time at the end of the day because they've been an asshole for multiple classes start to throw tantrums in the classroom, while everyone else goes outside to play.

Meanwhile, he's sitting at his computer, hate-typing shit and re-upping pics, like anyone gives a fuck.

I see your real emotions, Trilla No Frilla.

giphy.gif

Just let it all out for us.

I'm good with my feet, so is my wife.

ZFG to anyone else that can't deal.

And Shitfate's lies are at hilarious levels now. No one "starts" anything with him. We state things about the Election or Black America, his Hoe-tep brain gets triggered because it's not "fuck ALL the YTs," then he lashes out, almost on cue.

It's like watching a 5th grader who doesn't get free time at the end of the day because they've been an asshole for multiple classes start to throw tantrums in the classroom, while everyone else goes outside to play.

Meanwhile, he's sitting at his computer, hate-typing shit and re-upping pics, like anyone gives a fuck.

I see your real emotions, Trilla No Frilla.

giphy.gif

Just let it all out for us.
Every time you beg for my attention you get humiliated and laughed at 🫵🏾

Pictures of you worshiping white people come out

Pictures of your raggedy ass feet come out

You get humiliated for defending cac politicians

Let that sink in

Well damn

@Disanthrope @Mister B. M. Ed. lets set up the fade and get it over with

He either goin scrap or he won’t.

That should tell you about his words - they don’t mean shit, cause he sacred to stand on em.

Doxx me, bitch. You already threatened to do so before.

The nerve to call me a coon when you tried to Karen out of this shit.

Stop @ing me to this silly shit.

He either goin scrap or he won’t.

That should tell you about his words - they don’t mean shit, cause he sacred to stand on em.

Doxx me, bitch. You already threatened to do so before.

The nerve to call me a coon when you tried to Karen out of this shit.

Stop @ing me to this silly shit.
Pull up sambo

You the 1 mad. Do something

Screenshot_20240805_181034_Samsung Internet.jpg

Back