Welcome To aBlackWeb

Proud Nubian Black Man Fat Joe Posts His Childhood Pic

If I’m not mistaken, B-Real’s mother is black (or mixed )Cuban and his father is Mexican. He don’t look white to me at all; he looks like a mixed dude.. Especially when he used to rock that Afro back in the 90’s.
Yeah I pointed that out a few posts back.

He rocked the fro so he definitely got some black in him.

No pics of his moms tho, only a deleted IG pic.

I remember Joe on drink champs talking about how another Latin rapper confronted him about chilling with black people so he had to stop fucking with said rapper.

Yeah, I ain't saying Joe is the best friend to the Black community, but you can't say he doesn't fuck with black people.

I remember this debate really came up hard in response to Jennifer Lopez using the N word, and her defenders were like "How come ya'll don't complain about Fat Joe using it? They're both Ricans." I believe the general response there was that J Lopez came up with a lot of help from blacks. As soon as she got her name she started to distance herself more and more from black people. Joe never really been like that. You can say that when he formed his crew, it was made most of Latins (though Remy Ma was part of it too), but it's not like he ever stopped collaborating or working with blacks.

Back