Welcome To aBlackWeb

Proud Nubian Black Man Fat Joe Posts His Childhood Pic

He looks like one of those racist badtards i went thru in my childhood
giphy.gif

I’m pretty sure sure folks didn’t understand it at first.

True but.

He's protecting the same flag that been shitting on Puerto Rico and could care less when they have hurricanes despite being an American territory.

Also protecting the flag that has had beef with his other country Cuba for ages.

And then his protecting the same cops that he said been harrasing him his entire career trying to get him locked up.

Makes no sense.

True but.

He's protecting the same flag that been shitting on Puerto Rico and could care less when they have hurricanes despite being an American territory.

Also protecting the flag that has had beef with his other country Cuba for ages.

And then his protecting the same cops that he said been harrasing him his entire career trying to get him locked up.

Makes no sense.

He still on that?

That tweet is old though

Are ya'll really trying to act like Fat Joe is and has lived more like a white person than a black person?

If you're not cool with any non-black person using the word, that's fine. You can just say that. However, if Fat Joe has some black heritage, is proud of his black heritage, and typically has a good relationship with black people, I don't see how posting a childhood pic means anything. That's just a bad argument.

Are ya'll really trying to act like Fat Joe is and has lived more like a white person than a black person?

If you're not cool with any non-black person using the word, that's fine. You can just say that. However, if Fat Joe has some black heritage, is proud of his black heritage, and typically has a good relationship with black people, I don't see how posting a childhood pic means anything. That's just a bad argument.
Here comes one of the De la soul niggas I was talking about

Here comes one of the De la soul niggas I was talking about

I don't know what that means, but ya'll niggas like writing stupid shit as if it's supposed to mean something, so...

thats the thing

we dont know if he even has any black hertiage to be proud of - thats whats being questioned

That's fair, but he's a lighter skinned rican so we all know he ain't majority black. I guess my question is how much heritage does he have to have to make it ok for him to say it?

I personally don't think any nonblack person should say it, but if niggas are going to give passes to some and complain about others, what are the rules?

but he's a lighter skinned rican so we all know he ain't majority black. I guess my question is how much heritage does he have to have to make it ok for him to say it?

I personally don't think any nonblack person should say it, but if niggas are going to give passes to some and complain about others, what are the rules?

mother or father being black is deep enough

you're going to have to list the artists that get a pass - never knew this

mother or father being black is deep enough

you're going to have to list the artists that get a pass - never knew this

I don't know that any artist gets a universal pass. It kinda seems like people give passes to artists they like and complain about artists they don't. I mean artists like B-Real and Mack 10 use the word all the time and I don't ever recall anyone making a big deal out of that. Hell, Pun had a whole song on his album called Nigga Shit, and I don't remember ever seeing much complaining about that. Yet, people seem to go out of their way to get mad about Fat Joe using it.

If you or others in here are against all of them using it, then it's all good. I get that. I just haven't heard other artists catch the same flack.

On a side note, we not going to talk about all these black artists that so freely use the word around non-black artists and even refer to non-black artists using that word? They are the ones enabling the bad behavior.

I don't know that any artist gets a universal pass. It kinda seems like people give passes to artists they like and complain about artists they don't. I mean artists like B-Real and Mack 10 use the word all the time and I don't ever recall anyone making a big deal out of that. Hell, Pun had a whole song on his album called Nigga Shit, and I don't remember ever seeing much complaining about that. Yet, people seem to go out of their way to get mad about Fat Joe using it.

If you or others in here are against all of them using it, then it's all good. I get that. I just haven't heard other artists catch the same flack.

On a side note, we not going to talk about all these black artists that so freely use the word around non-black artists and even refer to non-black artists using that word? They are the ones enabling the bad behavior.
Fat Joe's father name is Ernesto Delgado

These the dudes that show up when you google him

IMG_20200923_215238.jpg IMG_20200923_215216.jpg

Take your pick

Mack 10 father is black and you can clearly see that. B real is white cuban and I never was cool with him saying it. Tho he doesn't use it as much as Fat Joe

Fat Joe got his start with black rappers then left them for a bunch of Ricans when he found Pun and stay disrespecting black women as I posted the evidence video and also according to Remy.

Pun is definitely half black rican and you can see the hair texture on his son.

Fat joe also supported Blue lives matter and said he won't kneel for the flag.

Also when asked why he uses the n word he said "cuz I'm that nigga"

Very insensitive for a dude that never speaks on black positivity.

Also he's only been linked to white or latina woman and his daughter looks like a white girl.

Mack 10 just been linked to black women. They not the same.

Fat Joe's father name is Ernesto Delgado

These the dudes that show up when you google him

View attachment 363984View attachment 363983

Take your pick

lol @ finding random dudes and concluding one of them must be his dad. I get your point though. I never knew he supposedly had a dark skinned father. In the intro to Pun's first album he said he had "The heart of an Indian, the strength of a Black man, and the pride of a spaniard," which lines up with the racial mixure that makes Ricans. So I always took it as both Pun and Joe acknowledging that as Ricans, they have some black heritage and they happily claim that. Now whether or not that's enough for them to use the N word is a different matter, but I don't see why anyone would fault Joe for acknowledging his black heritage even if it is probably a small degree.

Mack 10 father is black and you can clearly see that. B real is white cuban and I never was cool with him saying it. Tho he doesn't use it as much as Fat Joe

Fat Joe got his start with black rappers then left them for a bunch of Ricans when he found Pun and stay disrespecting black women as I posted the evidence video and also according to Remy.

Pun is definitely half black rican and you can see the hair texture on his son.

Fat joe also supported Blue lives matter and said he won't kneel for the flag.

Also when asked why he uses the n word he said "cuz I'm that nigga"

Very insensitive for a dude that never speaks on black positivity.

Also he's only been linked to white or latina woman and his daughter looks like a white girl.

Mack 10 just been linked to black women. They not the same.

Fair enough. I can respect this breakdown.

Back