Welcome To aBlackWeb

Protesters Swarm Man's House After He Gave Out His Address During Racist Rant

Nah, that's just you holding on to tradition.

Voting didn't get chauvin locked up
you speaking on sacrificial things bruh.

the world saw.....so they had to pretend to do right.

but its more that was harmed in the domino effect of all this....

i want smoke....but can we had this moment without the voting stuff?

The bigot was harassing his black neighbor and announced his address publicly. #PullUpSummer went down. Black people have been at the homes of white bigots all of 2021 and it been very effective

Pull ups/Marches. All the same but I get it

you speaking on sacrificial things bruh.

the world saw.....so they had to pretend to do right.

but its more that was harmed in the domino effect of all this....

i want smoke....but can we had this moment without the voting stuff?
I'm not saying stop voting or whatever I'm saying these politicians do not give a fuck about black people. We all understand that. To depend on them is plain ignorant at this point

I'm not saying stop voting or whatever I'm saying these politicians do not give a fuck about black people. We all understand that. To depend on them is plain ignorant at this point
i agree and wont hold you

thats why im for us getting and doing our own.........the 44m can create demands once they miss us.

niggas don't support, monetize, and/or amplify the voices of mutulu Shakur, Sundiata Acoli, Mumia, Jamil Al Amin, etc actual activist/freedom fighters that have been locked up for decades but want niggas to shoot and kill every racist white person walking???? L M A O

for fucking what? ! these niggas aint yall social justice mules or liberation martyr’s especially when yall condemn or undermine marching and rioting at every turn and cling to electoral politics

fuck outta here with dumbness

They need to look into his finances too.

saud he dealt drugs AND cool with cops.

dont add up

Back