Welcome To aBlackWeb

Protesters Swarm Man's House After He Gave Out His Address During Racist Rant

Bout a 40 min ride lol; my city Trenton, Willingboro, and other spots popped up on dude... he'll never say pull up again to Black ppl. Mt Laurel got a bad history with blacks, in particular poor blacks and the reason that there is Fair Housing Act in Jersey

Last edited:
Fucked up part is that you know the cops got him in the car and then said to him 'Dawg, you really fumbled the bag on this one. We had your back. How you let them RECORD you talking about how we fuck with you and ain't gonna help them. You forced us to do this, bro. Now as soon as we get around the corner, I'll unlock them cuffs and we'll stop at Sizzler or some shit. I can tell you haven't eaten today.'

Fucked up part is that you know the cops got him in the car and then said to him 'Dawg, you really fumbled the bag on this one. We had your back. How you let them RECORD you talking about how we fuck with you and ain't gonna help them. You forced us to do this, bro. Now as soon as we get around the corner, I'll unlock them cuffs and we'll stop at Sizzler or some shit. I can tell you haven't eaten today.'
And how’s your sister? She finish sewing them robes for our supremacist rally next week?

not your sister.
Ahhh forget it

And how’s your sister? She finish sewing them robes for our supremacist rally next week?

not your sister.
Ahhh forget it

Naw I'm picking up what you're putting down. You good. Just use quotation marks next time to make it more clear. Here, let me show you.

"Tell her don't worry about the tiki torches. We still got some of them shits leftover from last time."

Back