Welcome To aBlackWeb

Protesters Swarm Man's House After He Gave Out His Address During Racist Rant

Him calling him by his name like they knew each other disgusted me

What's crazier is that the racist dude was intentionally disrespecting the cop too. Like damn, I didn't expect the cop to go out of his way to defend the black people, but you'd think he'd at least stand up for himself. White people don't even understand how good they have it.

Yea.. that and fear of further consequences from white people

Im positive a lot of times black folks are processing the consequences of defending ourselves. That thought process is what keeps us docile

That's true too. Those people were just trying to live their lives. They likely didn't want whatever grief beating that white dude would bring. You're right it does keep us docile to some extent, but I can't knock them. We deserve the right to live without having to deal with that bullshit.

i mean.. I wasn't put on this planet to be subjugated by cowardly white supremacists. That's not my lot in life. On Gawd i would've taken off. He was open for a nice throat punch too.

That's true too. Those people were just trying to live their lives. They likely didn't want whatever grief beating that white dude would bring. You're right it does keep us docile to some extent, but I can't knock them. We deserve the right to live without having to deal with that bullshit.
I just wish black people would anticipate this kind of shit. We spend most of our fucking lives ducking and dodging and hoping we don't have these kind of conflicts instead of anticipating and preparing for them. We know white supremacy exists, you know you have racist white neighbors, if he gives you an opportunity to assault him legally, in self defense take it nigga. Stand Your mf ground

I just wish black people would anticipate this kind of shit. We spend most of our fucking lives ducking and dodging and hoping we don't have these kind of conflicts instead of anticipating and preparing for them. We know white supremacy exists, you know you have racist white neighbors, if he gives you an opportunity to assault him legally, in self defense take it nigga. Stand Your mf ground
Most of us don’t fully know the law and then that’s not a guarantee it will be in our side.

I honestly am not sure how I’d handle this situation.
My temperament wouldnt allow him to get that close....I do know that

I know. But we need to understand that WE will be on our side. Some allies too. Luckily it worked out like that but he could have whooped that dude's ass and had $30000 in go fund me waiting on him
Exactly

because it wouldn’t just be dude alone. The community would support his actions and he wouldn’t need to worry about other what if’s.

Back