Welcome To aBlackWeb

Prom season, what are your thoughts on these types of pictures?

I was gonna say the South but I wasnt ready for a full brawl but yeah.....the South. Yall infatuation with guns is crazy

The south

The South

Smh, shits disgusting

The south infatuation with guns is crazy? Aint you from Chicago? Midwest is literally just an extension of the South dont put this on us.

LMAO at CHICAGO niggas complaining about guns

The nerve of you niggas

I was like wtf dont they got like 20 murders a week and a good amount of chicago niggas would be southern niggas if they aint get snow. Midwest is just like the South with snow. They even dress country.

I have three daughters; I get it.

But at the same time I also have a son, and I feel the sentiment that if he took a girl to prom and her pops brings a gun out for pictures, there's gonna be some serious ass problems.

Even though all of my kids are older, I still feel the same way.

The next day we taking one with his daughter like this:

DontBeAMenace_GetHerNumber.jpg

It's corny.

If you funny, you can be funny with out acting like you gotta prove something. Same thing if you're A protector. You can let that little boy know how you get down without pulling a gun on him.

I knew what Dads were with the shits just by how the girls I talked to regarded them. Niggaz be extra just to be extra. Imma make sure I meet the pops of whoever my son go to the prom with off top just to make sure he know what time we on

1681079704769.png

This is some cuck shit right here

Idgaf what anyone says.

This is why mulattos are so tragic. How would you explain this picture to their kids if they had any.

I'd rather go stag. That kid doesn't look amused at all. I hope she's worth it

Back