Welcome To aBlackWeb

Prom season, what are your thoughts on these types of pictures?

And on a another note...

The best thing you can do for your daughter when she starts getting around the age where sex is possible

Talk to her candidly about sex and everything that goes along with it and put her up on game so she is hip to what these whop head ass lil boys trying to do.

all the parents with boys aint having it lol

are ya'll implying violence to combat the implied violence?

People that carry themselves with high standards and demand that other come at them with the same high standards usually don't have go to implied violence in response to implied violence.

The crazy shit is as a society we still dont want our women to have any type of sex drive.

I dont have any daughters and if I ever end up having one, im going to erase all thoughts of her ever doing anything sexual out of my mind BUT I am not gonna police her sexuality and act like I can put a lock on her pussy.

Im gonna tell her to be smart, avoid having kids, value herself but the rest is up to her, no questions asked.

This whole shit about holding guns on some if you fuck my daughter shit ima kill you is corny as fuck. And I get that 99.9% of these people aint shooting no one, still corny as fuck.

People that carry themselves with high standards and demand that other come at them with the same high standards usually don't have go to implied violence in response to implied violence.

the idea of the original implied violence, including my post, is a joke

i understand why the other parents would be uncomfortable with it and I probably wouldnt do it myself

but class and standards just dont come into play here....there's no one particular group of people that does this

the social media pictures are new, the idea is not...its in every movie and tv show about a dad, a daughter, and a boyfriend

the fear, the standoff, the hack, the common ground, best buds forever, end credits

If we as Black Men dont start respecting these black males as they start to come into their own its gonna forever be a old head vs young buck mentality

Fuck the SM stunting. Shit is played out

aht!

this aint black! lmao

nor is it that deep

geez

the idea of the original implied violence, including my post, is a joke

i understand why the other parents would be uncomfortable with it and I probably wouldnt do it myself

but class and standards just dont come into play here....there's no one particular group of people that does this

the social media pictures are new, the idea is not...its in every movie and tv show about a dad, a daughter, and a boyfriend

the fear, the standoff, the hack, the common ground, best buds forever, end credits

I understand its a joke and what I'm saying is the way certain people carry and present themselves lets people know not to play certain jokes.

Class and standards is always a factor. My statement was general and not reserved for any group of people.

Everyone sense of humor is different. With barriers set things like kinds of jokes are acceptable and whats not would already be understood.

aht!

this aint black! lmao

nor is it that deep

geez
Yes it is

This may be a country vs city thing but we dont play that gun shit. The conversation leading up to 'I'm a point a gun at you while we take this prom pic' would have had the whole block out

Yes it is

This may be a country vs city thing but we dont play that gun shit. The conversation leading up to 'I'm a point a gun at you while we take this prom pic' would have had the whole block out

you boxing everything in bruh lol

this only happens in the country? and im only cool with it cuz i live in the country, now?

all these pics are in front of houses in neighborhoods

white, black, mexican, hood, suburb, etc

these young men are probably giving the ok and not even telling their folks

how did ya'll go about shit at 17-18??

i've had dads play that game, i've had some that hated me for real and i knew what time it was if I ever saw a gun....we didnt take no pictures lol

dace1c33a91669292e36beaef9adbbbb.jpg

ce8c70f25ceedb06cee3b004756f36261.jpg

hBA0DD660

over-protective-dads-5.jpg

buddy still smashed, everybody's alive

393bfbf1ff9e010e1a7f6993d76b770c.jpg

he's got a bat.....and this kid played along

cuz he been hit....and that old man aint never hurt nobody lol

The crazy shit is as a society we still dont want our women to have any type of sex drive.

I dont have any daughters and if I ever end up having one, im going to erase all thoughts of her ever doing anything sexual out of my mind BUT I am not gonna police her sexuality and act like I can put a lock on her pussy.

Im gonna tell her to be smart, avoid having kids, value herself but the rest is up to her, no questions asked.

This whole shit about holding guns on some if you fuck my daughter shit ima kill you is corny as fuck. And I get that 99.9% of these people aint shooting no one, still corny as fuck.

Daughters are different to other women

I have two daughters, no sons. One is 4 and the other is 16 months old so I got awhile before I have to deal with prom. To all niggas with daughters we gotta realize that eventually our daughters will be having sex. Our best bet is to make sure they understand the game and know the severe consequences that come with having unprotected sex.

If I had sons, this shit wouldn't be tolerated. There'd be some furniture moving around this muthafucka.

you boxing everything in bruh lol

this only happens in the country? and im only cool with it cuz i live in the country, now?

all these pics are in front of houses in neighborhoods

white, black, mexican, hood, suburb, etc

these young men are probably giving the ok and not even telling their folks

how did ya'll go about shit at 17-18??

i've had dads play that game, i've had some that hated me for real and i knew what time it was if I ever saw a gun....we didnt take no pictures lol
I was gonna say the South but I wasnt ready for a full brawl but yeah.....the South. Yall infatuation with guns is crazy

dace1c33a91669292e36beaef9adbbbb.jpg

ce8c70f25ceedb06cee3b004756f36261.jpg

hBA0DD660

over-protective-dads-5.jpg

buddy still smashed, everybody's alive
The south
393bfbf1ff9e010e1a7f6993d76b770c.jpg

he's got a bat.....and this kid played along

cuz he been hit....and that old man aint never hurt nobody lol
The South

Smh, shits disgusting

Back