Welcome To aBlackWeb

Prom season, what are your thoughts on these types of pictures?

I have two daughters, no sons. One is 4 and the other is 16 months old so I got awhile before I have to deal with prom. To all niggas with daughters we gotta realize that eventually our daughters will be having sex. Our best bet is to make sure they understand the game and know the severe consequences that come with having unprotected sex.

If I had sons, this shit wouldn't be tolerated. There'd be some furniture moving around this muthafucka.

i think this is the misconception

nobody is in denial of this or trying to prevent anything....its not even a threat at this point

dumb picture tradition at best....thats it

I've never once seen or heard of a situation where some dad was really coming to kill a kid after learning his daughter had sex with them

i've even seen the gun thing at weddings.....brothers, dads, uncles, etc

psst they white... they fuck farm animals and dont use wash cloths b

Chi said this is a black thing tho....

I was gonna say the South but I wasnt ready for a full brawl but yeah.....the South. Yall infatuation with guns is crazy

The south

The South

Smh, shits disgusting

Finally coming around

giveup.gif

ya'll northern cities shoot up everything too but we just wild cuz we like to play with our shit and ride with em on the dash

i think this is the misconception

nobody is in denial of this or trying to prevent anything....its not even a threat at this point

dumb picture tradition at best....thats it

I've never once seen or heard of a situation where some dad was really coming to kill a kid after learning his daughter had sex with them

i've even seen the gun thing at weddings.....brothers, dads, uncles, etc

It's just the implications seen in these pictures that rub me the wrong way.

You ain't bout to do shit with that gun so why take a picture with it. Shit ain't cute.

Funny thing is the niggaz probably still beat...lol, fuck ur gun

a nigga will roll to a chick offa tinder spot..dolo for some pussy..

he ain't worried about ur glock all the way at home

imma send out flyers like a week early..

"

:readyforwar:

pull a gun on my son, and everybody get done....see u Saturday at 7pm :)"

This is just the SM version of what has been going on for decades. Girl going on a date so dad happens to choose that day to clean his extensive gun collection. Same isht, different toilet.

Both my daughters went to prom with guys they were friends with so both knew my get down without the need for any antics.

Baby Girl just went to prom a couple weeks ago....
JC2_0408.JPG

This is just the SM version of what has been going on for decades. Girl going on a date so dad happens to choose that day to clean his extensive gun collection. Same isht, different toilet.

Both my daughters went to prom with guys they were friends with so both knew my get down without the need for any antics.

Baby Girl just went to prom a couple weeks ago....
View attachment 135918
His hand to low and to high at the same time

Shit wack

I get the feeling though. These lil niggaz aint shit just like I wasn't.

But stuff like this leads to fuckery.

Back