Welcome To aBlackWeb

Prom season, what are your thoughts on these types of pictures?

its funny to me

in most cases I assume the dad and young man are cool and have at least mentioned it before the pic

it just became a thing for social media

them lil niggas still be fuckin and aint nobody gettin shot lol

If a nigga tried that shit with my son, I’m jumping in the pic with a machete next to the girl and a gun at the daddy head. Like what’s up?

If a nigga tried that shit with my son, I’m jumping in the pic with a machete next to the girl and a gun at the daddy head. Like what’s up?

Jumping in the pic with a Costco sized box of Plan B pills and a big ass smile would be more hurtful to the father IMO

its just a played out dads w/ daughters joke

i got 3 girls, when each was on the way i cant tell you how many times people said "time to save up for ammo" or "daddy's gettin a new shotgun"

this is an odd extension of that

again, these niggas aint shootin nobody's kid.....that they had in their home.....and took pictures with....showing legal weapons

its just their last time to flex as daddy and tell her all boys got cooties

its just a played out dads w/ daughters joke

i got 3 girls, when each was on the way i cant tell you how many times people said "time to save up for ammo" or "daddy's gettin a new shotgun"

this is an odd extension of that

again, these niggas aint shootin nobody's kid.....that they had in their home.....and took pictures with....showing legal weapons

its just their last time to flex as daddy and tell her all boys got cooties

I agree!

Def a joke and most likely agreed upon before said pic was taken and posted.

This is just a “look at me guys im enlightened and woke because I find a way to use the word “problematic” and the phrase “not okay” at least once a day” ass nigga/niggette

Back