It’s possible that wasn’t the first time their tribe has come across a Predator…

if you remember when she sees the Predator for the first time, and tells the other people hunting in the tribe.. she describes it as looking like the monster from their childhood stories..
So it’s possible a Predator was there before, and they told it as a monster story to the children

Last edited:
I liked the fight scenes and the trickery she did at the end but I think Top Gun was better

Good movie. Not quite as good as the first, but a close second IMO.

Probably the best female protag in an action film in a while. She was ill with that throwing axe.

Reactions: Ironman
Eh, maybe I was distracted or something but I didn’t think it was great. The points people are making for it being so good I understand, but I guess I couldn’t get past the plotholes others mentioned around the main characters’ plot armor.

Plus the predator just had cheat codes out the ass none of these niggas should have overcome, lol.

Idk, maybe I’ll run it back with my son and see if I feel differently. I know for sure though I would not have paid to see this in theaters.

a8b157f7f52c61ed304e6e27c902813edbcacb62.gifv

e96feb71bb02d8e120b17557995d8a142b3f660d.gifv

6cf32eee705e2b38503cb7bfd5c0600e66720173.gifv

c7a8a827edf0980f88ab18ee8fe21a67661dc8ff.gifv

Reactions: Ironman
Eh, maybe I was distracted or something but I didn’t think it was great. The points people are making for it being so good I understand, but I guess I couldn’t get past the plotholes others mentioned around the main characters’ plot armor.

Plus the predator just had cheat codes out the ass none of these niggas should have overcome, lol.

Idk, maybe I’ll run it back with my son and see if I feel differently. I know for sure though I would not have paid to see this in theaters.

this ..its not terrible.. but i think its being a bit overhyped. and i could be wrong. but i think that's a modern thing people do with movies. i think people expect most movies these days to be shit from the JUMP. so when its NOT SHIT it then becomes rated higher than it should be, just for NOT being terrible.. if that makes sense. i thought the movie was OK. had a couple cool concepts and ideas...

but now that i think about it cant really blame people for reacting like this i suppose.. that speaks more to the quality of movies that have been made and therefore creating the low bar the audience has set for what they deem good. imho

Cause the directors weren't sure audiences would still like the practical effects lol
Say Ironman I been wanting to ask you…

what would you give this movie out of 10?

also is it in your top 3 movies this year?

Say Ironman I been wanting to ask you…

also is it in your top 3 movies this year?

8/10 despite the low budget they made a solid Pred flick. Jungle setting, major props for utilizing native actors with Camacho language dubbing as well. Practical Pred effects and further world building.

VAhTWJp.png

Nah in all seriousness I think it'll be one of the most underrated films of the year.

8/10 despite the low budget they made a solid Pred flick. Jungle setting, major props for utilizing native actors with Camacho language dubbing as well. Practical Pred effects and further world building.

View attachment 914276
🤔 probably a 7

It’s a decent middle of the road movie but a very good “predator” movie that I figured maybe is vaulted up a bit as the bar isn’t incredibly high for this franchise

🤔 probably a 7

It’s a decent middle of the road movie but a very good “predator” movie that I figured maybe is vaulted up a bit as the bar isn’t incredibly high for this franchise
Where do you rank this in the franchise?