Now we need to see how the predators got the gun back to give to Danny Glover

Watched and ambivalent to it
Thought the lead actress did her thing but like others said, got away from the predator too easily and unnecessarily.

Her hand to hand combat scenes were A1 both times.

Thought her brother was badass too especially when he came back to the tribe after killing the lion

When she fell into that quick sand swamp pit and came out covered in mud, I thought that was gonna have a future reference later in the film like Arnie did in the first one

I saw it as Predator kills other Predators

Like he will kill the snake but not the mouse

She was prey not predator in the situations when predator let her slide.

Bear tryn eat her... white ppl imprisoning her... even when the comache beat & handcuffed her... she was prey

When she was on the aggressor side she ate the orange flower.

This was an awesome film and the lead actress did great. Used her intelligence and quickness along with the terrain to battle the Pred when she could. This pred seemed much more raw and new to Earth as he was taking a lot of damage throughout the film. Him going against the bear was fucking dope!. Naru and her brother was putting work in and made the Pred panic into stealth mode.

It was interesting how the pred each time he came across a new animal he'd mimic it to battle evenly and challenge himself. The snake bit him he stabbed it. The wolf fought him and he got on all fours before killing it. The bear he didn't use his weapons just brute strength one on one. He didn't really start using his weapons until the french hunters were trying to jump. Then he said fuck them and blew they asses up😂😂😂

It's was mid until Predator started attacking the natives openly. Then it picked up and became more enjoyable. Shorty pissed me off trying to prove herself. And there should have been something from the tribe when they lost 4 young members in one go. Or maybe they were just used to it cause of the pale faces

Solid 8/10. Gonna rewatch with the Comache dub like I started to the first time

Predator
Predators
Prey
AVP
P2
AVP Requiem
The Predator

Reactions: Lord Nemesis