Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why would he keep chasing her then?

how he kill all these other animals but not her?

how she do the same stuff as her brother and other tribe members but deemed not a threat?
How the French guys get killed when they aren’t threats for the most part either?

Why he try to shoot the dog then?

so he ignored her until she shot him in the back of the head?

ehh

I’m glad you guys really liked this

it’s a regular middle of the road movie to me with some good action here and there

I thought it had to do with her eating that plant/flower. Predator couldnt see her just like the dude that was playing dead. Predator only saw him when he got stepped on and screamed then he got dealt wit

I thought it had to do with her eating that plant/flower. Predator couldnt see her just like the dude that was playing dead. Predator only saw him when he got stepped on and screamed then he got dealt wit
Predator only attacked the natives looking for a worthy challenge. When it chased Naru and she got caught in the bear trap he let her live because she wasn't a challenge and started stalking those French dudes. Naru said it herself that Predator doesn't view her as a threat

Ohh you’re probably right since she said that makes your blood cold earlier in the movie

that makes more sense. Thank you

Doesn’t bump up the movie more for me but that helps

Predator only attacked the natives looking for a worthy challenge. When it chased Naru and she got caught in the bear trap he let her live because she wasn't a challenge and started stalking those French dudes. Naru said it herself that Predator doesn't view her as a threat
So predator fought her and chased her and killed dude in the open field and then ran her down until she got in a bear trap

then said nvm then 15 mins later was gonna shoot a dog to death when it’s less than a threat than her?

if what you say is true it’s inconsistent

lol I’m going back and forth over a 7/10 movie

lemme chill man

Good strategy though to put it on Hulu

Last edited:
Back